Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lacroix

So you pay £5.99 for private chats and lives if she ever decides to do them, so yes basically paying for a badge above your name and a emoji. What mugs 😂
Thays literally it. She hasn't done one thing that's just for subscribers (apart from special emojis??).

And you just know she'll get halfway through this decorating job and it'll be left and the house will look even more like a squat.

Reactions: 3
Ohhh not heard of that one before. Yeah those disposables run out far too quick. Also their nicotine levels are the equivalent of one fag per drag!! I'm on 6mg Heisenberg. I bought a cherry cola one from vampire vape but I didn't like it. Blue raspberry sounds nice though! It's cause I get all my baccy cheap from people who bring it from abroad so the money side of it isn't an issue. If I had to pay full price it'd put me off more for sure. Well done you though! I find it hard quitting the action of rolling/lighting/stubbing out. It's like a ritual haha
My sister swears by the 88vape stuff and it's about £1 from home & bargains! You can get it with all levels of nicotine

So tattlers are the problem but H has fallen out with:

Jay
Jamie
Spencer
Kiera
Carley
Rhianna *intermittently
Beca *intermittently
Kelly
Kat
Limitless
Demi
PF

Then there's all the tiktokers.

Mummakaz
Jake
Andrea

All those people are the issue not H 😂
Give your head wobble
Holly is the drama. Has she gone off to get more screenshots? She just left

anon20

VIP Member
Well done you! I always keep a few elf bars in the drawer and one in my bag for going out or camping or whatever Because I worry about my battery dying 🤣 they are soooo handy and taste so good! Since quitting I realised how bad smoking smells it knocks me sick.
And well done to you too!😘😘

I also was a roll up gal 🤣 I hated "normal" fags and I somehow convinced myself that rollies were healthier than straights 🤣🤣 I'm not sure where my logic came from but hey haha.
I was exactly the same😂😂

• Heart

anon20

VIP Member
Has she even mentioned Dave? Have they forgotten to pick him up from the vets?😂 on a real, don’t get a dog if you don’t intend on keeping them! I reckon he got Dolly pregnant and they got rid of him.
That trinas offering a phone to holly now, that account is really ✨suspish✨

GlowGirlGlowwww

VIP Member
Yer in the old house. Jess was going through a lot of shit (she said) and didn’t need this keep happening. Seems like their neighbour had covid the same time as them too.
I dont believe for one minute that Jess' life hasn't become more chaotic since H and her antics entered it, shes the sort that brings trouble whoever's doorstop she is at and it wont be the last time either..