Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SforShortbread

VIP Member
Can someone explain the mod situation. Sherrie has been mod for a few days. People like fran ain't a mod? But she was yesterday?

Reactions: 3

Lacroix

Is anyone even disputing what she's saying? Like she's not addressing what people ever had an issue with! 🤣

Hannah100

Chatty Member
There's something about the way she's acting is not quite right? Can anyone pinpoint what they think it might be? Like from a medical perspective?

Smunbunny

Chatty Member
Has something happened to P Flu’s accounts when I go to search usually comes up with Top accounts and the list but it’s just videos but if I go to users there’s loads wondering why the usual way with the accounts being used aren’t there

anon20

VIP Member
Oh creepy Steve, we all have our children! Why are you bringing kids into it? Yours don’t even want to know you😂 prove to us otherwise😂

I’d never be jealous of someone who’s addicted to TT begging, sat there with a tag on and in their little pit smoking ganj everyday with only your dogs as real company, the people on TT ain’t your friends darling😂 I have friends and family that love me in the real world, not just a partner who can’t stand the sight of me, but absolutely I’m jealous of your life!😂😂

• Haha

Tater

Chatty Member
Omg I was mental as well!! I bought the filters with the little popping balls in them, delishhh. 🤣🤣

side note, if you have a broken finger does it just get bandaged? Would I be able to wear my sexy healthcare gloves for work? Or would I have to be off? 🤔
It's the light blue swan crushball filters for me or NOTHING. Its like a polo with nicotine and I am here for it 🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼

Oh no what have you done to your finger???? I don't work in healthcare so can't advise I'm afraid!

I've tried a couple of theirs and not found one I like yet. But I know loads of people that love them!

Loving the roll up gang that's forming here 😂😂😂. I only smoke menthols now though can't do 'plain' or roaching anymore.

Dear god it's air drummer central. So so cringe. I ALMOST can't watch anymore.

It's the 'ALEXA STOP!' for me - you know you're in for a rant.
Omg I was mental as well!! I bought the filters with the little popping balls in them, delishhh. 🤣🤣

side note, if you have a broken finger does it just get bandaged? Would I be able to wear my sexy healthcare gloves for work? Or would I have to be off? 🤔

I also was a roll up gal 🤣 I hated "normal" fags and I somehow convinced myself that rollies were healthier than straights 🤣🤣 I'm not sure where my logic came from but hey haha.