Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Applepickles

Chatty Member
Oh my good god what have I missed 🫣🫣🫣 as if she called all of us shitty parents 😂 the absolute cheek of her

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Omg I popped off to watch the formula 1 because my husband insisted 🤣 and I've missed so much!! 🤣🤣

The Facebook clip of Natalie asking for a house up to £600 a month is on @scrambler31 profile that's the person who came in on PF account
I can't find that account and I'm a nosy bitch so absolutely neeeeeed to see it 🤣🤣

• Haha

Lacroix

This is a bit controversial. But my boyfriends boss has just been in a similar situation. Lovely dog, his boss is a lovely bloke too, we interact with him, his wife and children too so we both know how lovely they all are and the dog had a good upbringing so far (dog was only 2). Just a couple of weeks ago his boss was mowing his front lawn and the dog was out there with him. There was a person walking past with a little Yorkshire terrier and for absolutely no reason the dog went over to the terrier and ripped it to shreds, and unfortunately it died, the only thing that stopped the dog was having a hose sprayed on it. His boss decided to take it to be euthanised straight away, as that was the only option, the police would have it destroyed or it could switch again at any time, and it wasn’t worth the risk. He’s devastated, that dog was so lovely. Anyway, moral of the story is it don’t matter how lovely a dog is when it starts switching that’s it then, they can switch any time. Regardless of how nice you are, how well trained a dog is, they can literally turn at any time!
And a dog that's aggressive is aggressive towards humans and dogs.

• Heart
🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻 It’s a really really sad life. What can she look at and say ‘I earned that, I made that happen’…..nothing. Cos everything she’s got she’s scammed her way into getting.

I’m using ‘SHE’ very very lightly now after seeing that video of her screaming at Jess and she’s in her mens pants 😂😷 very feminine x
I haven't seen this video, do you have it?

Oh shit. Bloody dogs! I got wicked rope burn off an extendable lead once. He bolted after going behind me and it caught me. Walked like John wayne after a long ride in the western country for weeks and got some awesome matching burn scars across the backs of my thighs 👌🏼. I would deffo visit the clinic and blag a week off mate
Dogs are so cute but oh my days they cause some injuries, the amount of times there's been a dog on the stairs and I've gone flying 🤣 I hate extendable leads for that reason! I bet it hurt like a bitch. I'll go the clinic tomorrow, hoping for a cheeky few nights off much to my boss' delight 🤣.

• Haha

anon20

VIP Member
But daves owner ain't on here.

Do you ever think the police see her call and go for fuck sake.
They all shout in the room, 'who are we guessing has pissed off Holly this time.'
And on tiktok tea, I haven’t seen anything on there though? She’s just making it up 🙄

Mo4

VIP Member
I grew up with my mum smoking in the house and honestly the house stank like an ashtray. Her walls were so yellow that if the kitchen steamed up the water coming down would be yellow as well. She stopped a few years ago and fully renovated her whole house and it's so much nicer now. I also was a smoker but I quit 3 months ago, I never smoked in the house it's unfair for others in the house. I don't how how Jess as a none smoker puts up with it and those poor dogs breathing it in. The house will all be yellow again in no time.
Well done on 3 months quitting I know exactly how hard it is to quit

• Heart

My name is red

VIP Member
Back to watching the beg, see the door in the living room..what the hells happened there, looks like 2 of the panels on the door have been smashed in

My name is red

VIP Member
How long have they been in that shitty house for now? This was back in December :unsure:

WELL!!! I have the memory of a goldfish. Can anyone refresh memory about what occurred between them around that time?
I'm trying to think myself :unsure: :unsure:

Foxgloves

How’s she gonna go down and see flu 7 hours away whilst on tag too.
When did she say she breached it? Jesus has it even been a week yet 😂