Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Foxgloves

Just seen Dolly and my damn her nipples are huge! They look like a pregnant/just about to give birth/has recently given birth bitches. I’ve never really took much notice but you couldn’t miss them.
I’ve noticed this a few times

Reactions: 2

Mo4

VIP Member
Omg that sounds so good. Do you buy the pickled cucumber and radish? Or make it yourself?

So pleased to hear you're doing much better. And I love that you're still keeping in touch.

Exactly. It's just twisting things to whatever fits her motive of the day is all. No surprises there. But I appreciate your support on it ☺
I use the simply cook thingys that give you all the spices and you just get the chicken, coconut milk, carrots, onions cucmbers and radish and the give you a pickling spices thing you mix with water it's delicious!

Smunbunny

Chatty Member
Just catching up on the new thread, have I just read that Holly had / has an Only Fans ?!! :eek:
I have sooo many questions ! Main one being who the frig is paying to see creepy Steve naked 😭 ?!
Also, I find it really really odd that for someone who claims to be transitioning, they like to boast how big their Penis is.
I feel like a film needs to be made about her, the amount of stories / claims about her life she makes up is ridiculous - she needs to be about 149 years old to fit in all the stuff she claims to have done!
So true

Anybody any advice on how to get pen out of a table? My children who live with me and I have full custody over has done this.
Chuck it in the bin. The kid not the table.

Sand it down and stain and seal it again. Or if you can't do that just fablon it and clear plastic over to protect.

• Haha

Kmux

VIP Member
Is papering the ceiling a thing? I always thought you would get the ceiling skimmed to make it smooth 🤷‍♀️
It is a thing, as a cheaper way to make a ceiling look better. A friend had all her ceilings papered, however, with the smoking H does it’s a terrible idea, the paper will go yellow far quicker than plaster would.

She best re post it again then.🤣

Is it possible to be ill AGAIN?! I had the sickness bug on Monday and my god I feel the same as I did on Monday.🤮🤮🤮
🤣🤣
Oh no it could be the weird bug my kids had. They were sick on one day and fine for a day then sick again and it lasted about a week! It was terrible. Or your pregnant darrrrling.