Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Feska

VIP Member
Come on which one of us has rattled Holly’s cage today. 😆 All she’s talked about is tattle 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2

SforShortbread

VIP Member
Ahhhh guys I love you! Never a dull bloody moment with our hols is there 😂
Unfortunately I lost my lovely Nana a few days ago so I’ve been a bit pre occupied/quiet 😢

I’m not shocked at what’s happened to poor Dave 😢 I’ll never ever forget what holly did to those poor puppies.What you did to those puppies are the reason I hate you creepy Steve.
Oh I'm so sorry for your loss. Sending you love ❤

Reactions: 1

anon20

VIP Member
Unfortunately I lost my lovely Nana a few days ago so I’ve been a bit pre occupied/quiet 😢

I’m not shocked at what’s happened to poor Dave 😢 I’ll never ever forget what holly did to those poor puppies.What you did to those puppies are the reason I hate you creepy Steve.
Sending my love to you❤ Holly never lets us bored for too long!

Tater

Chatty Member

Oh I am so so sorry for your loss. So much love going to you and yours ❤. X

It's the light blue swan crushball filters for me or NOTHING. Its like a polo with nicotine and I am here for it 🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼

Oh no what have you done to your finger???? I don't work in healthcare so can't advise I'm afraid!
absolutely! They are elite 🤣🤣.

I was getting one of the dogs harness off and she jolted after seeing the kid with her ball with my hand caught in it 🤣 now my finger is double the size, bruised and feels like it's going to drop off. The joys haha