Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tater

Chatty Member
I don't condone any woman who stops their kids from seeing their father and holly was a dad 16 months ago before she was holly. At the end of the day it's only the kids that suffer. However we don't know the full story of the ex even tho I'd love to hear her version of things. I mean, holly was gang and drug affiliated and not a nice person is it something you'd want your children round..ABSOLUTELY NOT!!! Regardless of whether the ex agreed with the transition or not that's by the by ..kids in general are very more accepting than most adults these days so if it was to do with the transition that just seems ridiculous which is why I don't think it's got anything to do with that.

At least my hubby and I know we've both been there for our kids, we've paid for every single coat, shoes, clothing, food, warmth, Xboxes all kinds of electrical equipment, phone bills etc etc. Now I don't see them for dust cos they're grown up. When they were little my hubby was there when he could if he wasn't working to go to parents evening too. Can holly really say she's been there for her children? I'd fight tooth and nail to see my kids no matter what. Wonder if the ex has remarried and what holly thinks of another man bringing her children up and perhaps providing for stuff which holly can't do.

Holly has the absolute Gaul to sit there on TT and say we're jealous of her..god it's second hand embarrassment as it's best sitting there expecting a drum kit, already received a hot tub and wanting ppl to decorate her shit hole of a house. Now that you're so called earning from subscriptions holly maybe go and buy a few things yourself for your so called "snug" it's seems like a dog kennel to me but I'm just sayin. All their furniture is second hand and looks dodgy,.the sofas look like they need a good scrub. As for the Victorian wooden bloody bed, I bought a new bed from furniture village a couple of months ago and it's like sleeping on a cloud, yes we actually bought it ourselves can you believe it guys!! The whole House looks like a cheap chandler shop!!! Rant over 😂 😂 🙌 🙌
I agree. I don't know the full story but I would always try and facilitate a relationship for the kids sake, but having said that I know that there are some SERIOUSLY petty people out there that do use their kids as weapons against non resident parents sadly, the criminal activity and prison time would be one thing that I would agree with at the time, but if I saw that they were really trying and had changed for the better I would then consult my children and if they were open to it, I would try to help rebuild that relationship, but that's me and I believe that a child's relationship and experiences with a parent are often completely separate to whatever the other parent experienced of them, I also believe that having a relationship where possible with both parents is so so important. If I was ever in Hollys position which I never will be because my children are my world and I wouldn't even still be alive if it wasn't for my eldest, I would never stop fighting and trying to improve myself to make it so I could have a relationship and time with my children again.

She was hinting at bloody Lego yesterday. Lego. 'someone pick me a Lego set to do.......long pause......and I'll buy it' fucking pick one yourself. And stop subtly begging for shit. And the comments she made about someone cooking for her! 'you heard me last night I asked Jess if she would make dinner and she said I'll only fuck it up' false!!!! Jess said she would but would probably fuck it up and she agreed and told her 'no you just sit and relax I'll cook tea' then proceeds to bang on about how nobody cooks for her. Wtf. Poor Jess there.

Reactions: 4
Yeah same here. Although I'm on roll ups. Been quite a heavy smoker for years and o won't let my kids or dogs near me at all even outside when I'm smoking. And I can't even stand the smell either. If it wasn't for the deep seated addiction then I definitely wouldn't choose to smoke at all. But we all have our vices right.

Both mine smoked too but never in the house. I'm so pleased for her that she's managed to stop and has been able to completely transform her home. I bet it feels so much nicer for her. And well done you for quitting too!! How did you manage it? One of these days I'd like to think I could quit but for now it is the reason I get any peace at all haha. It's my five minutes alone in the garden.
To be honest I just woke up one morning and said no I don't even enjoy smoking anymore. So I invested in a good quality vape and some liquids and it was so much easier than I thought it would be. I smoked since I was 13 so for 15 years I'd smoked and I quit just like that. I still go outside to have my vape so I still get that few mins to myself.

I'm not surprised Marvin wants to run away. Maybe feed him regularly and give him some attention instead of sitting on your arse talking crap to a screen all day every day.

Neo2021

VIP Member
Holly said just now that fluu had nothing to do with what happened last night. Wasn't she saying an hour ago that fluu is getting arrested for whatever happened last night? I'm confused!!
No, PF had nothing to do with whatever happened to that Jade yesterday.

Squashedbanana

VIP Member
I had her on in the background whilst I was cooking my roast and she was talking about knives for decorating I’m not sure if she showed them then the room got blocked 🤣

• Haha

Tater

Chatty Member
Has she even mentioned Dave? Have they forgotten to pick him up from the vets?😂 on a real, don’t get a dog if you don’t intend on keeping them! I reckon he got Dolly pregnant and they got rid of him.
That trinas offering a phone to holly now, that account is really ✨suspish✨
She said he's been having sleepovers at the previous owners. She also sat that he is due back home today. We shall see.

• Haha

anon20

VIP Member
She's definitely not a victim I think she's well in on it all and has been all along. She knows herself the whole transition is a sham too. Why else does she not go out with holly... Holly's always been slagging Natalie off to ppl at the first opportunity. Dunno whether you see PF's live before but somebody sent a Snapchat snippet of what holly said about Natalie and it wasn't very nice. 🤷‍♀️
No, I didn’t see that. I just remembered the dead naming incident though. I just don’t understand these people😂

Also, on that photo I put up of her CV, said she had a marriage breakdown in 2008, that was 14 years ago, so how has she got a 12/13 year old?😂 am I just over thinking that?

GlowGirlGlowwww

VIP Member
Holly says a vet wont let you have your dog neutered or spayed until they're older. Yes it is recommended to wait till female dogs have had their first season but some do spay them early. I personally waited.

'why spay?' omg - its called being a responsible owner, something they aren't

Couldn't have anything to do with the comments about not being walked on hard surfaces could it?

Id only need one finger with a fucking Frenchie on the end too 🙄🙄. I've managed two dogs and four children in a park with friends and their children before with not much trouble. But she can't manage four 'well behaved dogs'. Okay....

Also this whole they are well trained thing? I left an entire pack of bacon on the floor yesterday that was meant for the bin for over an hour while I had to deal with one of my kids and my dog didn't TOUCH IT. but you can't leave a remote control around Stanley?? So well behaved. My dogs don't even need verbal commands for most things things. Just a hand gesture.
Those dogs run riot and I bet they piss on the floor and that's why the carpets have been ripped up downstairs. I'm sure they only got put in when she moved into the house and it wasn't long ago?
My dogs won't take food off the side either but one is a bin diver and the cat attacks the bread if I leave it on the side 🤣🤣.

• Haha
Hahaha room blocked. After I went in on my main account that was apparently going to be blocked as soon as I entered for going in Fluu’s

Such a circus 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Lacroix

Shes talking such shite. All the owner said was that dave was at the vets for being attacked and not to be neutered!