Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tiktokspy

*TRIGGER WARNING FOR SUICIDE*
I don't like the fact shes got somebody in her live saying she's tried too kill herself. This person needs proper help, not Holly help.
I've turned her off for a bit cos it's getting quite distressing to watch, tiktok really isn't the place for that kind of stuff

• Sad
Reactions: 4

SforShortbread

VIP Member
🤣🤣
Oh no it could be the weird bug my kids had. They were sick on one day and fine for a day then sick again and it lasted about a week! It was terrible. Or your pregnant darrrrling.
Deffo not pregnant🤣🤣 i know my other half was sick one Saturday, fine the Sunday and sick on the Monday. Maybe I've got the same.🤮

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I've woken up today and feel so sick.. yanno like if I put my head near loo id actually just throw up. But hollys voice is just turning my stomach even more.🤮🤮🤮 I'm lied on my bed hoping this feeling passes.😒
I'm sorry to hear your not feeling well. There's a lot of nasties about at the minute (besides Heave). I hope you feel better soon x

Reactions: 3
Well looks like I’m blocking my night off so I’m available for all the drama once she’s drunk as I ALWAYS miss it

• Haha
Awesome. hope that will be me one day. I've been on about 10-15 a day for the last 18 years. Have tried a few vapes but not stuck to any of them. Which did you go for if you don't mind me asking? I'm currently cutting down with a cheapy pod system from the garage. Vpod I think it's called.

Omg you seen this?? I'm dying 😂😂😂
I had tried elf bars before committing to quitting and I found them alright but annoying that they run out so quickly (I too smoked around 15 a day) 🤣. So I bought this from totally wicked and so far it's been amazing. Battery life is really good and it's a nice smoke. I use 6mg liquids my fav at the min is blue raspberry or cherry cola, one liquid lasts me around 5/6 days and are about £3 for 10ml so massive savings, between me and my husband we were buying 30g baccy every other day! He quit at the same time as me and he's still alive so I'd say it's not gone too bad 🤣🤣.

Attachments

ohdoris

VIP Member
I feel like I’ve been Holly’s sapphire prescription! What the bell is going on this morning with these GROWN ARSE ADULTS!! 🤯

• Haha

Mo4

VIP Member
Has anyone seen the video princess_fluu posted approximately 4hrs ago?

Lacroix

Now she's saying she sometimes doesnt want to be here any more and she wouldnt be hurting anymore if she 'left'. Not exactly inspirational holly dear.

She said herself she hasn't been in the hot tub for a while because shes been decorating.
Yeah she did trojan work on the 'renovation' today!!! 🤣

Here's the waterworks.