Holly Stanley #13 house arrest, still think she knows best. Begging on live for the cash, to build her a gash.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dave probably popped it and thatโ€™s why he got a hiding and kicked out

Reactions: 6
Yeah OK then Creepy!! I just Googled it, there's no way!!
Sheโ€™s literally lying. Itโ€™s so weird to lie about that amid being caught lying about something else.

Itโ€™s like she has some sort of disease, lies just fall out her mouth ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Reactions: 9
Sheโ€™s literally lying. Itโ€™s so weird to lie about that amid being caught lying about something else.

Itโ€™s like she has some sort of disease, lies just fall out her mouth ๐Ÿ™ˆ
It must be some kind of illness cos its not normal

Reactions: 3
Which acc is she using to go live? I canโ€™t seem to find her on any of my rogue accounts ๐Ÿคฃ

Reactions: 1
Which acc is she using to go live? I canโ€™t seem to find her on any of my rogue accounts ๐Ÿคฃ
Screenshot_20220728-184430_TikTok.jpg

Music gets worse by the day.

Shes having a smoke then going to bed. She was going to release whatever information she has on Stacey at 6, then when she got home, now she's going to bed? Also is blackmail illegal?

Holly 'renovating' is a strong word. Even decorating is a stretch. ๐Ÿ˜…

I love when holly responds ro a comment on her live but the person has been blocked before she gets a chance so she's just shouting into the void. ๐Ÿคฃ

Screenshot_20220728-184856_TikTok.jpg
she can see herself when she's on live yes???

• Haha
Reactions: 12
There's a new name in town for our holls . The Birkenhead beast ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ somebody local to holly just came in PF live and said she seen the Birkenhead beast walking up the road..I'm howling

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Shes talking someone down off the ledge and mid sentence talking about the fact that she's wearing Knickers and something to do with wallpaper. So bleeping supportive holly.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
There's a new name in town for our holls . The Birkenhead beast ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ somebody local to holly just came in PF live and said she seen the Birkenhead beast walking up the road..I'm howling
Hahahahhaha walking to new Brighton at super sonic speed probably ๐Ÿ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Looks like sideshow Bob tonight
Remember in that one episode him and Bart are on a boat and he keeps stepping on rakes and making a weird noise, can imagine our holls doing that ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Imagine seeing the Birkenhead beast running down the road mo farah style shouting zoooooom๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
God I need to go back to work.. i need a break from this tit. I return on Sunday for one day then got another bloody week off for mahh burrrrfday

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.