Holly Stanley #13 house arrest, still think she knows best. Begging on live for the cash, to build her a gash.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holly Stanley #14 Birkenhead Beast/Creepy Steve, Another lie found out, wish you’d just leave. Ps, you make me heave, creepy Steve

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Holly's gone to bed. Do we think we'll see her again this evening? I'm sure we will. After all she only sleeps two hours at a time, then her body wakes her up to avoid night terrors.
I think if i was going to lie all the time i'd keep it to mundane lies that are harder to disprove. I would also try keep track of my lies to keep them straight! Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Thread idea: Holly can walk faster than you X2 , beef won’t stop with Princess Flu. 😂

• Heart
She’s hilarious when she’s funny😂

also, she hasn’t been in the hot tub darlings, that’s why she still has paint on her neck😂

acting hard now ain’t she? I’m a drug dealer but was nearly crying when she was going to prison hahaha
Just realised I put shes hilarious when she’s funny, I meant fuming😂

View attachment 1453544

Music gets worse by the day.

Shes having a smoke then going to bed. She was going to release whatever information she has on Stacey at 6, then when she got home, now she's going to bed? Also is blackmail illegal?

Holly 'renovating' is a strong word. Even decorating is a stretch. 😅

I love when holly responds ro a comment on her live but the person has been blocked before she gets a chance so she's just shouting into the void. 🤣

View attachment 1453557she can see herself when she's on live yes???
Can we have tw: jumpscare next time please?😂

Reactions: 4
Ahhhh guys I love you! Never a dull bloody moment with our hols is there 😂
Unfortunately I lost my lovely Nana a few days ago so I’ve been a bit pre occupied/quiet 😢

I’m not shocked at what’s happened to poor Dave 😢 I’ll never ever forget what holly did to those poor puppies.What you did to those puppies are the reason I hate you creepy Steve.

Unfortunately I lost my lovely Nana a few days ago so I’ve been a bit pre occupied/quiet 😢

I’m not shocked at what’s happened to poor Dave 😢 I’ll never ever forget what holly did to those poor puppies.What you did to those puppies is the reason I hate you creepy Steve.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

I’m not shocked at what’s happened to poor Dave 😢 I’ll never ever forget what holly did to those poor puppies.What you did to those puppies are the reason I hate you creepy Steve.
Sending my love to you❤ Holly never lets us bored for too long!

Reactions: 1

Oh I'm so sorry for your loss. Sending you love ❤

Oh I am so so sorry for your loss. So much love going to you and yours ❤. X

Just incase anyone missed the fluu drama last night. He was showing everyone the old conversations between him and Holly. I never knew they were 'seeing' each other 😂😂

Just incase anyone missed the fluu drama last night. He was showing everyone the old conversations between him and Holly. I never knew they were 'seeing' each other 😂😂
The spelling seems a bit too good to be Heave... I'm not totally convinced but who knows 🤷🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Wow I hadn't seen them before. Holly really downplayed them when they kept being brought up yesterday but they don't do a lot for her story of a happy marriage!
Shes unusually quiet this morning. I wonder how their night went. I feel sorry for the two of them. It's no way to live. It's like their lives aren't real. Everything is made up and they actually live in a tit place and are very unhappy. And to be honest someone said it yesterday and I agree. The lies are as if she literally cannot help it. I really think she needs some kind of psychological help. Which she will never get because she knows better. Imagine what she could do if she put the energy she puts into her tiktok into something meaningful.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Omg.
I didn’t come on here for 1 day as had a family emergency and missed all of this!!!!! Wowwwww I can’t wait to see what today brings 😂😀

Reactions: 5

The spelling seems a bit too good to be Heave... I'm not totally convinced but who knows 🤷🏻‍♀️
Just goes to prove nothings as it seems in the Stanley household as we all predicted. I think both of them knew they'd made an error getting married. Surely holly learned her lesson after 2 failed marriages previously 🤷‍♀️ . Knew they were just housemates even holly said they've not spoke or touched

You seem the cryptic message on her profile..."ok, I'm done" ok holls see you at 8am 😂

Only person who'll know is our holl 🤷‍♀️ :unsure: ..if the conversation is real then she'll know who it was with won't she. This is the thing, she doesn't have anybody she can trust cos in the end they all turn on her because she's not a decent human being

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
She posted on her Holly oasis bu one 10 hrs ago a video saying ‘ok I’m done’
And then all her other accounts are gone. (She’s not blocked me, unless she’s been banned?)

She posted on her Holly oasis bu one 10 hrs ago a video saying ‘ok I’m done’
And then all her other accounts are gone. (She’s not blocked me, unless she’s been banned?)
As she was on the back up account yesterday I’m assuming she’s had a ban on the main account, it seems to have disappeared altogether though. She was always adamant being in an agency meant it was overturned immediately.

Her holly back up is still going the Mrs holly Stanley one has gone but for how long. ...she always does this and is back on a few hours later 😂

PF is live tho

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.