Holly Stanley #13 house arrest, still think she knows best. Begging on live for the cash, to build her a gash.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said Jess was at work. And now she’s said Jess is at home. So Holly has walked out the house in an angry fit.

Reactions: 6
Phone the police for what Holly? What exactly will you be reporting her for?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
But daves owner ain't on here.

Phone the police for what Holly? What exactly will you be reporting her for?
Do you ever think the police see her call and go for duck sake.
They all shout in the room, 'who are we guessing has pissed off Holly this time.'

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Also apparently Stacey said it was her friend that started all this. If that's true and she can't get her to 'retract' and she releases whatever bombshell she has then she's a bigger prick than we thought.

Reactions: 4
But daves owner ain't on here.

Do you ever think the police see her call and go for duck sake.
They all shout in the room, 'who are we guessing has pissed off Holly this time.'
And on tiktok tea, I haven’t seen anything on there though? She’s just making it up 🙄

Reactions: 3
Right I posted the story earlier about how this came about. I will screen shot the message, and blank out names. This woman found me through tiktok tea as someone posted about Holly on there, a good few weeks back. So there's nothing new on tiktok tea.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Why is she catching the bus or trying to catch a bus if she was driving earlier? :unsure:

Shes just aimlessly wandering. She's been kicked out or stormed out after a huge row.

• Haha
There's something about the way she's acting is not quite right? Can anyone pinpoint what they think it might be? Like from a medical perspective?

Why is that paint still on her neck from 2 days ago. Not had a wash for a few days clearly 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.