Holly Stanley #13 house arrest, still think she knows best. Begging on live for the cash, to build her a gash.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was only thinking yesterday jeez holly's lives are gone very boring now that the prison drama is over so all of todays goings on are right on queue for her really!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
*TRIGGER WARNING FOR SUICIDE*
I don't like the fact shes got somebody in her live saying she's tried too kill herself. This person needs proper help, not Holly help.

• Sad
Sorry has this person been on live while on the phone to 999 and the ambulance is now here? All in the time it’s taken for me to get in the bath? My mum had an emergency a few weeks back took 8 hours for an ambulance

Reactions: 7
I don't like the fact shes got somebody in her live saying she's tried too kill herself. This person needs proper help, not Holly help.
Totally. And the way she switches to telling them to ring 999 or whatever DMC she's having and then back to talking about shes fine walking in heels. It's bad vibes holly.

I've turned her off for a bit cos it's getting quite distressing to watch, tiktok really isn't the place for that kind of stuff

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Why is that paint still on her neck from 2 days ago. Not had a wash for a few days clearly 🀒
She said herself she hasn't been in the hot tub for a while because shes been decorating.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Absolutely. But her whole point today was the owner said dave was aggressive towards people but not dogs. But aggressive is aggressive. It was her fault for putting dave in the midst of her dogs knowing he's aggressive.

She has one job, decorate the living room. Jess is out working all day every day and she'll get home and Holly can't even finish off her crappy paint job. No way she has been productive enough in her life to have had all the jobs she says.

View attachment 1453245would this have "account warning" on the top if it wasn't hollys page? She said she doesn't know who set it up. It was sent to her anonymously.
Holly definitely set up that account she said to gcrew the other day I have tagged you in a video but not on this account!! G crew is tagged in the video from 2 days ago which is when Holly said it !!

Reactions: 5
Now she's saying she sometimes doesnt want to be here any more and she wouldnt be hurting anymore if she 'left'. Not exactly inspirational holly dear.

She said herself she hasn't been in the hot tub for a while because shes been decorating.
Yeah she did trojan work on the 'renovation' today!!! 🀣

Here's the waterworks.

Reactions: 3
She says she knows tattooists who are "mental health tattooist" because it's a known way of treating mental health issues, sorry I've never heard so much crap in all my life and I have a few tattoos myself

You guys have me bleeping screaming in my back garden. I'm sure my neighbours think I've lost the plot πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. For the new thread name we need something about the corgis πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. I can't think of anything that rhymes with corgi though help!!!

• Haha
Also should include something about being twice as fast as the average human!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why is she saying she’s walked 8 miles πŸ₯΄

she now walks double the average human speed apparently πŸ™„

Holly these are weird things to lie about. You have issues
Double the average human speed, with a foot she can't feel and dodgy hips now Holly please remember what you tell people!

She also said she quit cheffing when her child was born. Was that her eldest then? Or youngest?
It was when her eldest was born apparently

Last edited:
  • Haha
Holly Stanley #14 Threads going faster than Hollys super sonic walks, can anyone keep up with all the lies she talks?!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thread suggestion
We will have all the corgis, while jess has a orgy. Running at fast speed, while smoking the weed.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thought she has nerve damage to her leg but can walk faster than roger bannister in chariots of fire πŸ”₯

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.