Holly Stanley #13 house arrest, still think she knows best. Begging on live for the cash, to build her a gash.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many years was she in prison again guys? View attachment 1453276

Oh Jess is there right now giving her a row😂😂
This aint adding up cos she once said that she originally rented a room in the old house as it was a HMO and she asked the landlord if she could rent the whole property out. She also said that she moved there after prison cos she could have her kids round!!! All lies, crazy!

Don't know about you lot but I'm ready for bed.
What a dayyyy
Feel so sorry for Dave

first time H has ever admitted shes told a lie though

Have I read that as only 2 years out of work?
Yeah just the 2yr gap from 2008-2010..

Absolutely. But her whole point today was the owner said dave was aggressive towards people but not dogs. But aggressive is aggressive. It was her fault for putting dave in the midst of her dogs knowing he's aggressive.

She has one job, decorate the living room. Jess is out working all day every day and she'll get home and Holly can't even finish off her crappy paint job. No way she has been productive enough in her life to have had all the jobs she says.

View attachment 1453245would this have "account warning" on the top if it wasn't hollys page? She said she doesn't know who set it up. It was sent to her anonymously.
Just has a quick look at that account and it isn't just about PF it has Tater's infamous post on it too.. My money is on holly being behind this account

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
This aint adding up cos she once said that she originally rented a room in the old house as it was a HMO and she asked the landlord if she could rent the whole property out. She also said that she moved there after prison cos she could have her kids round!!! All lies, crazy!

Feel so sorry for Dave

first time H has ever admitted shes told a lie though

Yeah just the 2yr gap from 2008-2010..

Just has a quick look at that account and it isn't just about PF it has Tater's infamous post on it too.. My money is on holly being behind this account
She couldn’t tell the truth if her life depended on it.
Also had a nose at Natalie/Jess/whatever she wants to call herself Facebook and 3 weeks ago someone asked how she was and she said her ‘life had been turned upside down for a long time but seems to be on the other side of it now’ not looking good bruv. I just can’t tell if she’s a victim or she allows all these lies.

Reactions: 6
She couldn’t tell the truth if her life depended on it.
Also had a nose at Natalie/Jess/whatever she wants to call herself Facebook and 3 weeks ago someone asked how she was and she said her ‘life had been turned upside down for a long time but seems to be on the other side of it now’ not looking good bruv. I just can’t tell if she’s a victim or she allows all these lies.
She's definitely not a victim I think she's well in on it all and has been all along. She knows herself the whole transition is a sham too. Why else does she not go out with holly... Holly's always been slagging Natalie off to ppl at the first opportunity. Dunno whether you see PF's live before but somebody sent a Snapchat snippet of what holly said about Natalie and it wasn't very nice. 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
She's definitely not a victim I think she's well in on it all and has been all along. She knows herself the whole transition is a sham too. Why else does she not go out with holly... Holly's always been slagging Natalie off to ppl at the first opportunity. Dunno whether you see PF's live before but somebody sent a Snapchat snippet of what holly said about Natalie and it wasn't very nice. 🤷‍♀️
No, I didn’t see that. I just remembered the dead naming incident though. I just don’t understand these people😂

Also, on that photo I put up of her CV, said she had a marriage breakdown in 2008, that was 14 years ago, so how has she got a 12/13 year old?😂 am I just over thinking that?

Reactions: 4
There's a comment on Hayley croppers account from somebody who said does Jess know you're on tinder cos the whole of the Wirral does :eek:

• Wow
Reactions: 5
‘Where you going Holly?’

OUT.

ahahaha she’s fell out with Jess hasn't she.

She’s live again…

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hope she has to take a taxi because she’s late and the taxi don’t turn up x

• Haha
It's no wonder they have no money! How many trips to the shop is this now!!

Reactions: 5
That pissed on my chips, she’s only going for a walk😂

She’s livid😂😂 I can’t believe we only started this thread sunday and it’s nearly time for a new one, if you wasn’t problematic you wouldn’t have all this holly x

• Haha
Aaaand she's back on pretending like nothings wrong. Third time going to the shop today? Stacey is getting threats because you released her name. That's not fair holly.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.