Holly Stanley #13 house arrest, still think she knows best. Begging on live for the cash, to build her a gash.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes coming off when jess gets home. And not coming back in again tonight. She will be back on by 8pm. Who cares that you're decorating your front room holly? That's not 'doing something with your life'. That's just normal upkeep of a house. Most people do that stuff along with having full time jobs, hippies outside the house, children etc

Reactions: 9
She's just said she's spent Β£600 on decorating the room FOR THE DOGS, I'm sure they love the decor holz...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
And a dog that's aggressive is aggressive towards humans and dogs.
Absolutely, as sad as it is, I don’t see how they can be retrained. I’d just rather not risk children and myself. It is controversial though so I don’t want to get too deep into itπŸ˜‚

edit: and animals of course!

Reactions: 6
Apparently painting her lining paper grey for her dogs means she’s going somewhere in life πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

She's just said she's spent Β£600 on decorating the room FOR THE DOGS, I'm sure they love the decor holz...
Plus Β£300 Labour πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
oh god now she's being extra cuddly with the dogs to prove how good of an owner she is, give it up love we all see what you're about

• Haha
She bleeping loves to make herself the victim whenever there's even a whisper of her getting caught out on anything. And she goes on that it's all too much and she can't cope. When she has manufactured this whole thing by putting everything she does online and staying there despite the trolls. She doesn't give a tit about anyone except herself. Anyone with a caring bone in their body would not put themselves, their families, their house, their children at risk like she does exposing everything. Addresses. Car regs. People's names. There is one way to endo all of this that wrecks your head so much holly. Get off tik tok. But you care more about the money your idiot followers give you than you do your wife or anyone else in your life. Oh no sorry she's the only person in your life.

Reactions: 8
She's tearing up then saying "come on guys 12 more love hearts" in the same breath. These people no seize to amaze me

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Absolutely, as sad as it is, I don’t see how they can be retrained. I’d just rather not risk children and myself. It is controversial though so I don’t want to get too deep into itπŸ˜‚
Absolutely. But her whole point today was the owner said dave was aggressive towards people but not dogs. But aggressive is aggressive. It was her fault for putting dave in the midst of her dogs knowing he's aggressive.

She has one job, decorate the living room. Jess is out working all day every day and she'll get home and Holly can't even finish off her crappy paint job. No way she has been productive enough in her life to have had all the jobs she says.

Screenshot_20220728-162748_TikTok.jpg
would this have "account warning" on the top if it wasn't hollys page? She said she doesn't know who set it up. It was sent to her anonymously.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Typical holly taking no responsibility for her behaviour..how can you fall out with so many ppl holly.

Reactions: 4
She’s got nothing left.. Alright Ian Beale πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Started crying said bleeping cunts and paused live again πŸ˜‚ bet she’s like this on pause πŸ–•πŸ½πŸ–•πŸ½

She goes off as soon as Jess comes back. I wonder if Jess gives her bollockings πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Id be fumin at Holly if I was jess.. not the previous owners, not the dogs, not flu, Holly. If she weren't such a massive bellend on social media. None of this would've happened.

Alexa drop in on Holly stanely

Id be fumin at Holly if I was jess.. not the previous owners, not the dogs, not flu, Holly. If she weren't such a massive bellend on social media. None of this would've happened.

Alexa drop in on Holly stanely
She would choose social media over Jess

Reactions: 7
How many years was she in prison again guys?
1A281708-7D73-4332-91EE-B29A630DF802.png

She’s got nothing left.. Alright Ian Beale πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Started crying said bleeping cunts and paused live again πŸ˜‚ bet she’s like this on pause πŸ–•πŸ½πŸ–•πŸ½

She goes off as soon as Jess comes back. I wonder if Jess gives her bollockings πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Oh Jess is there right now giving her a rowπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Absolutely. But her whole point today was the owner said dave was aggressive towards people but not dogs. But aggressive is aggressive. It was her fault for putting dave in the midst of her dogs knowing he's aggressive.

She has one job, decorate the living room. Jess is out working all day every day and she'll get home and Holly can't even finish off her crappy paint job. No way she has been productive enough in her life to have had all the jobs she says.

View attachment 1453245would this have "account warning" on the top if it wasn't hollys page? She said she doesn't know who set it up. It was sent to her anonymously.
I thought this was set up by H anyway but I cant see an account warning on ti when I look.. She will say its a screenshot that someone has sent her.. defo her account imo

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.