Holly Stanley #13 house arrest, still think she knows best. Begging on live for the cash, to build her a gash.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Basically blackmailing Stacey (Dave's owner) to stop the truth coming out, saying scruffs got something on her and wants a retraction. If I was Stacey I'd ask holly to kiss my hoop

Reactions: 8
This is a bit controversial. But my boyfriends boss has just been in a similar situation. Lovely dog, his boss is a lovely bloke too, we interact with him, his wife and children too so we both know how lovely they all are and the dog had a good upbringing so far (dog was only 2). Just a couple of weeks ago his boss was mowing his front lawn and the dog was out there with him. There was a person walking past with a little Yorkshire terrier and for absolutely no reason the dog went over to the terrier and ripped it to shreds, and unfortunately it died, the only thing that stopped the dog was having a hose sprayed on it. His boss decided to take it to be euthanised straight away, as that was the only option, the police would have it destroyed or it could switch again at any time, and it wasn’t worth the risk. He’s devastated, that dog was so lovely. Anyway, moral of the story is it don’t matter how lovely a dog is when it starts switching that’s it then, they can switch any time. Regardless of how nice you are, how well trained a dog is, they can literally turn at any time!

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I know she likes to repeat herself, but tonight the repeating over and over seems to be hurting my ears! 😖

Reactions: 6
Seen Holly's face, she's livid and I'm loving every second of it..been caught out on more lies

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This is a bit controversial. But my boyfriends boss has just been in a similar situation. Lovely dog, his boss is a lovely bloke too, we interact with him, his wife and children too so we both know how lovely they all are and the dog had a good upbringing so far (dog was only 2). Just a couple of weeks ago his boss was mowing his front lawn and the dog was out there with him. There was a person walking past with a little Yorkshire terrier and for absolutely no reason the dog went over to the terrier and ripped it to shreds, and unfortunately it died, the only thing that stopped the dog was having a hose sprayed on it. His boss decided to take it to be euthanised straight away, as that was the only option, the police would have it destroyed or it could switch again at any time, and it wasn’t worth the risk. He’s devastated, that dog was so lovely. Anyway, moral of the story is it don’t matter how lovely a dog is when it starts switching that’s it then, they can switch any time. Regardless of how nice you are, how well trained a dog is, they can literally turn at any time!
And a dog that's aggressive is aggressive towards humans and dogs.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
£600 all funded by the tax payer and tik tok you mean holly. Never came out of your pocket did it sweerthearrrt

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.