Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ck2020

VIP Member
She had a c-section because she doesn't want to destroy "down there" and is most likely not breastfeeding because she doesn't want saggy boobs!! Quite worrying that this is the thought process behind her 🙈 I don't know about anyone else but I didn't give two shites about any of that pre and post child birth, only that my child and myself came home healthy and happy. And I'm pretty sure she said she didn't want Jacob to witness a vaginal birth because he never even heard her fart 🙈🙈 What a pair of wallies.
yeah that’s exactly why she chose a section, because he’s never heard her fart. Absolutely pathetic

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Ck2020

VIP Member
A gifted wedding dress tho. How beggy can you get?! Imagine having to beg for freebies for your wedding day. Ha ha

• Wow
  • Haha

QuirkyFlamingo

VIP Member
Whining today that they’re being papped on a rooftop in Ibiza, and calling someone ‘a nonce’ for suggesting she shouldn’t post her location constantly on Instagram (he probably has a point).
However, if it wasn’t for paps keeping her in the press, would she actually have a profile / get work / make any money? Surely these Z-lister reality folk would be nothing without the tabloids and paparazzi?
Just a thought!

• Heart

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
Jesus wept, how has she thought of all the amazing fashion out there for pregnant women that the outfit she has was the best? She looks like she should be on a podium in Ibiza and not in a good way

• Haha

SwishSwing

VIP Member
That's.... awful. :eek: also, maybe it's just me, but what's with these celebs having their baby bump on full show? Like, we get it, you're pregnant. I don't understand the need to have it all out there, it seems very tacky to me.
I agree. I must admit I thought thr same when Rihanna was doing it. All the posts were like "she's fire, slay" etc and I'm like "can you just cover up please". Clearly I'm a prude.

Surely Holly can't be too far off having the kid? She's been pregnant for ages it feels.

squishmellow200

I honestly couldn't give a fuck what she's having. The girl and that docile fella are dull as fuck 🤣🤣🤣

Gender reveals are getting even more tackler as the years go on. Strange generation these lot are.
---

She's a proper fucking diva ain't she 😖😖

That fellas football career is practically over (when he wasn't playing for Sunday leagues) and now he's doing those chavy workout videos with her.
Me and my husband are BIG into football, we’ve never heard of her husband 😅 she seems like she proper looks down her nose at people too, her husband gives me the proper ick..🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

stardust1

VIP Member
Thank you for posting!
has she ever addressed her (now quite obvious) lipo and ab sculpting?! Because there was an entire season of geordie shore OGs that focused on her weight loss journey and body goals etc. she even set up her own photoshoot to show off. She’s the biggest phoney ever
thats why out of them all i dislike holly the most. I think it’s so bad that she preaches about not selling bullshit to young girls yet most of her body was surgery… she just straight up lies about it too

• Heart

ohhhhlaaaaa

I just watched her story she said all she needed to fall asleep was earplugs and a whole bunch of other shit…earplugs? EARPLUGS? You have a new born baby you complete dickhead. I’m guessing Jacob or however you spell it is doing the night feeds cause queen holly needs hee beauty sleep 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Yorkshirewife

VIP Member
She’s got such a massive gob as well and those fucking lips flapping about 🤦‍♀️ I never realised how annoying she is until I watched the GS for the start and fuck me she’s just embarrassing
It's her noises during sex for me. Everytime on geordie shore she was filmed shagging she sounded like a pig being squeezed. Or sounded like she was in pain. Really fucking bizarre. The 2nd hand embarrassment was real.

• Haha

stardust1

VIP Member
I think she's going to be similar to Olivia Bowen where she'll only post all the positive stuff and make it seem like it's amazing. She seems like she's just done it because she thinks she should rather than because she actually wants to be a mum. She's done the big wedding and settled down and now thinks this is the next step for a married influencer
I agree I actually get the vibe she is too selfish to be a mother.

Libra123

The narrative "we thought she'd be the last to get married" is such a stupid statement. She's only just turned 30 for Christ's sake. Granted she had a tough time in the house at the start, and the trolling and judgement she got from sleeping around was pretty awful but she was hardly some cretin that lived in a cave the last 10 years! Jesus I cringe thinking back on some of my "looks" and don't get me started on the men I chose! I'm so relieved my husband didn't know my in my 20s 🤣🤣🙈

• Haha

Rxt156

VIP Member
Hope this works
She’s just showing off here. No one needs to see the big post birth pants. She’s just saying look how good I look after giving birth. So relatable 🙄 I bet she will keep doing this now.

Not surprised tho, she is about 70% plastic these days. Pretty sure she had that ab sculpting thing previously as well which will have helped

PastorBake

Chatty Member
I'd love to know how many subscribers she has to her paid content. Surely it can't be many? I predict she'll ditch it when the baby arrives as it will be too much hard work for what it brings in.

Pinkii

VIP Member
That's.... awful. :eek: also, maybe it's just me, but what's with these celebs having their baby bump on full show? Like, we get it, you're pregnant. I don't understand the need to have it all out there, it seems very tacky to me.
its ‘eMpoWeRing’ apparently.

funny how everyone on insta has to be always be semi naked to feel empowered…

• Haha

CoffeeMamma

VIP Member
I think she will only claim body positivity if it makes her money. In reality I think she still has a lot of body image issues to the point she’s obsessive

Kindred_

VIP Member
The fact holly slates his football as a hobby when that’s his job/passion I think it’s horrible. Not quite the supporting wife to be is she. Imagine if he was so nasty about her shite insta “career” actual double standards. Feel sorry for the guy, yeh he’s not the most entertaining but he’s Atleast nice unlike her
I absolutely agree, it was hard to watch her say such degrading things. Why does she think she’s so high and mighty when she clutches at straws trying to find any kind of career.
Let’s just remind ourselves of this shit show 🤣

she isn’t even well liked, I don’t why she’s thinks she’s been on such a journey just because she lost weight?

• Haha
  • Wow

stardust1

VIP Member
She bangs on about how much better than everyone else she is for not selling bullshit then pulls this stunt🤣