Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nadja

Chatty Member
What does Holly do for a living apart from that shoddy fitness programme with her clinger on husband? Other gs members I see posting all other bits of their life, Sophie is always abroad, Vicky always gets free shit sent to her and cons people in her MLM, Charlotte has her pregnancy...Holly is just there.

She posted about her wedding as if it was her entire personality. Now girl has nothing, just sits around her house all day?

She's basically just furniture 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Yorkshirewife

VIP Member
Jesus they all look bloody awful! I haven’t looked at her page for a lonnnggg time and just looked and thought fucking hell, have they all been smacked in the face with a frying pan? They have ruined their faces and totally aged themselves!!

So now Holly thinks she’s the green goddess now? Jesus one minute she’s flogging blinds, the next minute it’s makeup now she’s back to the fitness again?

I can’t wait for the arse to drop out of these Insta grabbing goblins worlds.
They look like they have masks on 🤣 think bo selecta mask 🤣

• Haha

Lockdownbordem

New to this thread- I’ve never really minded holly until now. How entitled does she think she is CHARGING people to find out the sex of her baby?🤣🤣🤣 her whole life has been broadcast on mtv, as will this part of her life be. Are people really that desperate to find out that they’d pay 😳😳😳 what world are we living in?🤦🏼‍♀️

hausofmauslv

I know this has been mentioned already by other tattlers. But the name she picked for her son.... Christ on a bike, did someone now say to say that this name is best suited for steroid freak charater on mortal kombat?? or her husband... ?? i can't with the tackiness that she so proudly shows and yet calls others tacky.

• Haha

Rxt156

VIP Member
I bet Charlotte is fuming that Kyle has congratulated Holly as Gaz didn’t congratulate her
I saw that and thought it was good of him (even if it was on insta for everyone to see) 😬. Charlotte ain’t getting shit from Gaz ever 🤣 dunno why she even expected it lol

lauren96111

VIP Member
They literally all just get paid to have babies. That's the only reason I think most of them have kids. She's had the wedding now, so she needs new content to keep her influencing lifestyle going. I'm sick of them posting like their ordinary folk yet there so far removed from reality. Imagine an actual insta hun thinking, you know what I have money let me donate this to mums less fortune who are struggling. Ha wishful thinking 😳

Curly

VIP Member
Funny that, I don't remember being able to hear Amanda's moans as she got finger blasted in a toilet on national tv. I also don't remember Amanda sounding like a whale being strangled while trying to make her costar jealous by shagging another guy in the same room as him, again on national tv.

Like I said, not the same thing.

Have a wonderful day 😗
This 100 times over! Having an affair is no where near the humiliation of this!
Sleep with whoever you want, have a high body count but doing it on a high profile tv show means it will follow you around forever and will have an impact on your future family

Yorkshirewife

VIP Member
She is gaining so much weight, her legs look huge!!
Her figure looks weird. Like she's growing sideways. I don't usually like to say things about a pregnant woman but she's an example of how having surgery, bbl, lipo etc can look weird af during pregnancy.

LilLily

Chatty Member
I have no words 😮 but have to type something for this post
That's.... awful. :eek: also, maybe it's just me, but what's with these celebs having their baby bump on full show? Like, we get it, you're pregnant. I don't understand the need to have it all out there, it seems very tacky to me.

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
Bloody hell the outfits the guests are wearing are like they’re off out to a nightclub. I’d be mortified if someone showed that much stomach or leg.
Holly is now wider than she is tall, good advert for not having surgery

• Haha

ivegotcontrol

Her job is full time exercising and calorie counting so she can make women feel bad that they can’t control their bodies because they literally have day to day responsibilities and buy her courses and try to be like…ignoring the fact half her body is surgically enhanced and her life comes from drinking on telly and crying over boys not liking her (but that’s fine now cos she’s a mrs and has husband, if you don’t know already - not sure she’s mentioned it before)

Rose94

VIP Member
Why do these “influencers” not think about their child’s future when choosing these ridiculous names 🙃 it’s like it’s a competition between them of who can come up with the most out there unique name with no consideration for how that may impact them when they’re at school with bullying or being taken seriously for a job etc… ridiculous

Gingercream

VIP Member
If she is having an elective section it wouldn’t be a shock - she will probably get a tummy tuck and lipo at the same time. I would be surprised if she was going for a home birth and extended breastfeeding but I assumed she would be going for a section/bottle feeding so she can hand the baby over to grandparents etc and “get her body back” asap.

Reactions: 14

Little Bear

VIP Member
Hahaha she’s now added ‘ad aff link’ to the latest ones 😂 HI HOLLY 😂 too little too late though love.
I usually add to my asa complaints evidence of them being compliant to show they understand their obligations and are purposely not following them 😉 I’m a petty Betty 💁🏻‍♀️😅

• Haha
  • Heart

ivegotcontrol

I get people looking and giving their opinion on stuff she does etc but if it's that annoying can't you just unfollow and not look? 🤔
Think you’re in the wrong place on tattle…people come here to complain about how people annoy them

• Haha
  • Heart