Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Libra123

She harps on about being a feminist and loving and accepting her body now but let's face it, she just a show off! She has the body she's always wanted so it's all sheer and crop tops because she knows she'll get the attention and validation that she craves. They're all the bloody same.

Reactions: 14

bradshawsshoes101

VIP Member
Jesus they all look bloody awful! I haven’t looked at her page for a lonnnggg time and just looked and thought fucking hell, have they all been smacked in the face with a frying pan? They have ruined their faces and totally aged themselves!!

So now Holly thinks she’s the green goddess now? Jesus one minute she’s flogging blinds, the next minute it’s makeup now she’s back to the fitness again?

I can’t wait for the arse to drop out of these Insta grabbing goblins worlds.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

hausofmauslv

If I have to hear Holly mention her wedding again, I’m gonna rip my ears off 😂😂
she blocked me after I said ‘we get it, you got married… it’s not like your the only one in the world who got married’ 😂🫠

I also get she’s had it rough with trolls etc. but Christ on a bike… does she have a recap it for the 100th time…!!

• Haha

shadowofdoubt

VIP Member
Thought it was finally over with all the wedding shit and then realised she’s probably going to have 6 baby showers, 2 baby moons and whatever else she can milk from it 🤦🏼‍♀️

Rxt156

VIP Member
She acts like she’s been on an elaborate journey as a person but all she’s done is just smarten up her appearance (slightly) and stopped sleeping with every man under the sun

• Haha

Rxt156

VIP Member
The way holly constantly publicly thanks her husband for choosing her even with her past on geordie shore and her previous promiscuity really perpetuates the idea of slut shaming and how holly "got lucky" to find a decent guy to take her in after her years of sleeping around and telling herself shes not worthy of a commited man due to her being so sexually active. like seriously she sets women back years with that carry on. She really sets a narrative that if you are a girl who has sex you should be shamed.
She’s lucky coz she was an absolute munter before all the surgery

• Haha

taurus_gal

Chatty Member
Very strange that she’s chosen the name Alpha, when she was talking not so long ago about choosing a name that will carry them through life, and not just childhood/infancy. I thought with this said she would choose something traditional - so I’m shocked she’s chosen that tbh! Alpha Blyth sounds like ‘alphabet’ or ‘alphabite’ very interesting mash up of names, and deffo sounds very similar to alba Jean

• Haha

Buggeroff

VIP Member
A gifted wedding dress tho. How beggy can you get?! Imagine having to beg for freebies for your wedding day. Ha ha
I think it’s actually disgusting companies gift wedding dresses. She can afford her own and they really going to drum up a load of sales from an ex geordie shore wearing it?

QuirkyFlamingo

VIP Member
The way holly constantly publicly thanks her husband for choosing her even with her past on geordie shore and her previous promiscuity really perpetuates the idea of slut shaming and how holly "got lucky" to find a decent guy to take her in after her years of sleeping around and telling herself shes not worthy of a commited man due to her being so sexually active. like seriously she sets women back years with that carry on. She really sets a narrative that if you are a girl who has sex you should be shamed.
Also, let’s not pretend that he didn’t choose her for the Z-list ‘fame’

Pinkii

VIP Member
Definitely pregnant.. somewhere between xmas and new year will be the black and white video followed by ‘we’ve been keeping a secret’

🙄 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 13