Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Moonbaby09

VIP Member
The fact holly slates his football as a hobby when that’s his job/passion I think it’s horrible. Not quite the supporting wife to be is she. Imagine if he was so nasty about her shite insta “career” actual double standards. Feel sorry for the guy, yeh he’s not the most entertaining but he’s Atleast nice unlike her

Reactions: 13

Leo100

VIP Member
I never breast fed any of my children , and not once did any midwife give it a 2nd thought or try push it on me during pregnancy or after birth. They just accepted it when asked and bottles were still supplied by the NHS when my oldest was born whoes now 12. I hate comments like hers who make out they are in a better position than anyone else , she probably wanted a midwife to try pressure her so she had something to argue about

Rainbow1

VIP Member
I had the most bizarre dream that Holly brought out her own Skims knock off range, was all soft leggings and shirts in a checked pattern, wanting to call the range ‘Medised’ (children’s medicine 😂) and wanted me to promote on my instagram she didn’t care I only had 100 followers as she wanted the growth to be organic 😂
She had a shop next door to Kyle who sold Boxer shorts… he was furious

😂😂😂

• Haha

Rose94

VIP Member
He plays for bradford park avenue which is up the road from where I live. The player wages are about on par with someone who works in a supermarket (I worked in one for years so no disrespect intended) just to show he’s not really premiere league material and it’s obviously holly footing the bill on the big house

Last edited:
  • Haha

QuirkyFlamingo

VIP Member
So much for no magazine deal, it’s our special day, I don't need the money blah blah blah… Why say that when she knew (we all knew) she’d sell out for the cash? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Curly

VIP Member
The turkey hair and teeth are working overtime too. I'm I the only girl out there that prefers my men authentic, like give me receding hairline or a shaved head and a few wonky teeth any day overt his carry on. Looks ridiculous.
Nope I’m with you on that.
Also any man that uses a filter, FaceTune or even takes a selfie is a serious ick 🤢🤢🤢

Pinkii

VIP Member
Tbf I had to have a c section due to my partner having a blood disorder and the possible chance of my daughter inheriting it. I loved the whole experience but I don't know why people have to discuss what kind of birth they are having. If you have a vaginsal birth well done, if you have a c section again well done. I don't know why people have to explain why they picked which ever way they did. I'm also sick of influencers coming out and saying I picked a c section for this reason,blah blah. Yeah you picked it so why do you need to justify it
generally i agree, as long as your baby is here safely doesn’t matter how you chose to deliver however it really annoys me when celebs over exaggerate and act they were on deaths door and HAD to have a c-section, when in reality alot of them either chose to have an elective it or had to have it for general medical reasons. Not saying that no one has bad experiences, but i find it hard to believe 99% of celebs have nearly died

Megan12319990

Chatty Member
Charlotte did it and obvs Holly wanted the same attention and money too. I actually don’t mind Charlotte that much but still wouldn’t pay to see anything from any sort of celeb - even A list. Holly comes across stuck up and isn’t likeable, never has been, so you’d have to be a bit of a weirdo to pay for her content. She’s boring af too.
I like Charlotte I feel she's pretty down to earth, her partner Jake seems lovely and seems to absolutely dote on her and Alba which is lovely. I used to think Holly was ok but I get the feeling that she has started to think she's " better" than everyone else.

Libra123

See everyone says how much of a state she was before but back in season 1 Geordie shore all she did was wear too much eyelashes and far too much fake tan and make up in general. She was a normal girl. She wasn’t ugly by any means without makeup and was curvy. It winds me up that even she herself will go on and on about how much of a troll she looked but most people had those stages and it doesn’t make them anything special to have changed as much as she has. She’s went to town on fillers and Botox now and looks plastic as fuck. I can’t stand her the whole story of ‘I was so ugly and now I’m Stunning’ is just daft.
So true! I used to trowel the tan and make up on back in the day, hair was back combed to Mars 🙈 I cringe looking back at some of my photos but by no means do I think I looked ugly and have now turned into a Swan! I'm older now and more secure so I don't feel the need to pile on the make up, it happens to us all. Vicky was considered the pretty one but she had some questionable looks herself.

Pinkii

VIP Member
All these influencers love to play dumb. Its the most basic of their job that they should know and im sick of them Acting like its just a new rule that’s come in.

The ASA rules are very clear and have been from the start.. anything they recieve from another company needs to be labelled AD. Whether thats free or sponsered or whatever. Unless they have used their own cash to buy it its an AD

Even if they want to plah dumb and innocent they have managers who knows all this otherwise they are a shit social media manager

imagine being at your job and not doing the one thing that is required of you and then you get pissy about it because your manager/clients etc get annoyed with you.

Libra123

I really wish she would mix up her wardrobe. If it's not a crop top or sequins then it's absolutely beat onto her! I don't think I've ever seen her in anything loose her baggy.

QuirkyFlamingo

VIP Member
Let's change the topic yeah... winter wedding is on it's way! Get ready for double the content of wedding and gender reveal
View attachment 1851032
We need a facepalm reaction… A second wedding and a gender reveal. Why?! No doubt they’re part of the OK deal too. They’d sell the exclusive rights to an ingrown toenail, for the right price.
Also, how awful to publicly state they’d both like a boy. Let’s hope it’s not a girl who’ll find out when she’s older and question whether she was really wanted…

LoTiLu

Chatty Member
The latest post 🤢 Trying to convince us that it's okay to wear bigger clothes post partum while showing off her flat stomach 🤨 I'm pretty sure if she had a jelly belly hanging over her jeans (not that there is anything wrong with that) she certainly wouldn't be parading herself in a skimpy bra top. I'd give her props if she just said that she was delighted she has a flat stomach so soon after giving birth, at least that's being honest!
IMG_5226.jpeg

She pretty much is giving herself props 😂

• Haha

mgmhs

Yeah babe but I’ve put on 3 stone on my bum xx
She seems to think its funny that she's 'piling on weight' and 'eating everything in sight'. I would say she wont think its funny post birth, when the hard work to feel fit again starts... but then she'll probably just have more lipo and claim that the weight just dropped off.

Pinkii

VIP Member
Besides health reasons I really don't understand why someone would elect for a section? It's surgery at the end of the day and the recovery is long and painful compared to a vaginal birth? It baffles me. Plus I'm assuming there are more risks with a c-section?
when it comes to influencers its all for vanity reasons.

• Sad