Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SnoopySnooper86

Chatty Member
Laughable she thinks anyone actually gives enough fucks about whether she shares her “journey” let alone willing to pay for it. HARD PASS.

Reactions: 12

mgmhs

I'm glad someone said this, the outfit is awful. The money she probably has, and then the clothes she will get given/offered for free.... and that was her choice! She said something about how she got the set in pink (even thought she's having a boy) because in blue it looks like a Wetherspoon's dinner plate.... then someone in the comments pointed out the wetherspoons have the pink plates too 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Bowbow82

VIP Member
I seen a tiktok of the whole gender reveal come up on my tiktok feed - hillarious as . She was asking for payment to find out gender 💀
I don’t know anyone who’d pay for content from her. She’s boring, not relatable and her husband isn’t even a known footballer. It’s embarrassing.

Reactions: 11

hausofmauslv

Don't know if it's just me but she doesn't seem very maternal.
Agreed! I dunno if that is just the postpardum that she is going through. But she's very emotionless.
also agree with other Tattlers saying she is selfsh. Like, can she not just take a break from social media and enjoy being a new mam? I get she has bills to pay. But isn't that what Jacob is doing? working?
I don't think she was expecting to be preggos, I reckon she thought if she got her "business" (why do majority of GS go into fitness) to a stable place she would than have a kid. but I don't think it panned out correctly for her.

Ups27

VIP Member
I live an hour and a half away from my parents and siblings… they are all having babies now and I just drive there and back in one day! Yes it’s lots of time in the car but worth it to see my neices and nephews… grab a McDonald’s on the way home job done! I don’t expect them to host and let me stay round… I bring gifts anything the parents need have a cuddle and get on my way!

Ck2020

VIP Member
I was just trying to say I don’t get why anyone is upset over holly from Geordie shore more than anything. She’s the last person I’d ever be upset over 😅

I’m deffo not confident but I guess i just see pictures of these and just scroll on past, I don’t let it affect me😊
---
It also reminds me that social media is fake and no one puts their real bodies online

lauren96111

VIP Member
I dont even think thats the real reason. Again people don't have to justify why they've decided to do whatever with their baby,but i can just imagine her being like I ain't ruining my boobs to breast feed. Could you imagine the girl who's already been to see a sleep consultant getting up at 2am to breastfeed. She'll be shoving Jacob out the bed with a bottle 😂

CrimsonCountess

VIP Member
I think she's going to be similar to Olivia Bowen where she'll only post all the positive stuff and make it seem like it's amazing. She seems like she's just done it because she thinks she should rather than because she actually wants to be a mum. She's done the big wedding and settled down and now thinks this is the next step for a married influencer

Nadja

Chatty Member
I didn't even realise she was pregnant until I popped back on this thread...I just saw the start of the video and thought Christ she's still milking the wedding photos, then scrolled on past 🤣

• Haha

Libra123

I’ve got an in with her blog thing and my god it’s cringey.

I know breastfeeding isn’t for everyone, but there’s absolutely NO need for her to make little misguided comments like this when she blatantly knows absolutely nothing about it. Like she thinks breastfed babies don’t get anything until milk comes in day 3/4 and that’s why the “breastfed babies were screaming” and her perfect bottle fed baby was an angel. Rates are low enough in this country without people like her spreading misinformation.

View attachment 2268962

View attachment 2268963
That is sooooo irresponsible!

Kindred_

VIP Member
“They are finding out who they are in MINUTES, it’s incredible” nah it kills me every time 🤣🤣
She’s such a twat telling people to send out their apologies! omg Holly we are allowed an opinion on your sad little life.

• Haha

Areyouforreal

She’s made comments in the past about how far away they live, for Jacob’s work. That might be the reason? It’s really not that far at all though, so she could either be pathetic and over dramatic, or it’s a convenient excuse not to see family. Or both…
She is being dramatic saying if eithers sets of parents come they have to stay over due to living two hours away but surely they want their own parents to meet baby as soon as. Well its just strange set up all together for, this doing shifts is just so she can sleep and have time to do all insta stories/blog post. She comes across very selfish and baby has to fit into her lifestyle ans thats all that matters

geeforthetea

Chatty Member
Yeah hate to tell you Holly, they make all sorts of noises, refuse bottles, don't sleep, spit up.....ah the list goes on. Welcome to the show!

• Haha

Instaxo1

Chatty Member
I don’t mind the name to much 😬 but I find it very close to charlottes baby’s name which is alba?

CoffeeMamma

VIP Member
“They are finding out who they are in MINUTES, it’s incredible” nah it kills me every time 🤣🤣
She’s such a twat telling people to send out their apologies! omg Holly we are allowed an opinion on your sad little life.
Holly
If you’re reading this
We’re sorry we don’t think you’re amazing because you’ve swapped one kind of ED for another (constant fitness and calorie counting)
We’re sorry we don’t give a shit about your wedding.
We’re sorry that we don’t know you in real life to pass on these feelings.
We’re also sorry you don’t understand what trolling is.

did I get all my points?

Oh and I’m especially sorry that you slagged off the way my family’s culture cook food because it doesn’t “fit with your goalsssss” and came home early from your holiday because of it.

that one is a lie.

• Heart

Libra123

Are they allergic to wearing clothes that are not beat onto them? I really think that they think a woman can only look sexy/beautiful unless they wear their clothes like a second skin, it's such a childish, ignorent mindset 🙈 and who would have thought Marnies dress would be the most reserved!

LoTiLu

Chatty Member
Ugh all those aff links posted like she’s trying to help. She’s so obvious, it’s just a way of making money from clicks. No mention at all that they’re affiliate links, I’ve reported her to the ASA because she’s pissed me off targeting new mums under the guise of being helpful