Holly Hagan (GeordieShore)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get it’s annoying that people keep asking her when she will have a baby but she keeps drawing attention to it because she doesn’t want to answer. Which I get but surely just ignore the question and I can’t imagine everyone just asks that

Reactions: 1
Argh I can’t stand this woman
She’s so rude on her stories and always calling people out, she’s so bloody negative

• Wow
Reactions: 8
No one knows the person posted it on tqitter and people was commenting saying its holly .howeber a lot of comments are saying lucy and luke m
Thanks for the reply I just seen his Instagram..scarlet for who ever it was from

She’s so self righteous it’s as tho she knows everything and everything lol

Reactions: 7
Wonder why she has all the Geordie OG girls as bridesmaids, but not Marnie?
She has a closer bond to Charlotte and Sophie than with Marnie as they have been friends from the beginning. If you look at her bridesmaids they're all people who are important to her. Her close friends from home, Charlotte and Sophie, her sister and Jacobs sister and Zahida

She has a closer bond to Charlotte and Sophie than with Marnie as they have been friends from the beginning. If you look at her bridesmaids they're all people who are important to her. Her close friends from home, Charlotte and Sophie, her sister and Jacobs sister and Zahida
You mean she’s not asking Vicky 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Vicky can’t be a bridesmaid as the pics would need to be filtered with the baby girl filter first

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.