Holly Hagan (GeordieShore)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New to this thread so may have been said before, but in her latest video, the one where she is applying Huda beauty blush, has she had cheek fillers/implants??? They look so strange?
I think when someone loses weight their face starts taking its original shape.. the shape that nature intended. - but she has had work done, also year's of pouting have no doubt become a routine for her when she takes pictures etc
If you were to put a picture of old holly and new Holly you can spot the differences straight away. Plus the filler in her lips have dissolved... I think? Cause they don't look like Charlotte's as much these days

Reactions: 1
I haven’t followed her for ages. 3 hen dos 🤣 some people drag it out a bit far me thinks

Reactions: 3
I’ll be bleeping glad this wedding is over more then she will be sick of hearing about it

Reactions: 3
The wedding is in the next few days, you'll know when when everyone is quiet. The thing is this is only 1 out of 2 of her weddings as she's planning on her 'winter' wedding as she says that will actually legitimise their marriage.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
The wedding is in the next few days, you'll know when when everyone is quiet. The thing is this is only 1 out of 2 of her weddings as she's planning on her 'winter' wedding as she says that will actually legitimise their marriage.
What? Good grief, there’s nothing like milking it, is there?!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.