Holly Hagan (GeordieShore)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just fast forward her bits. I know her bloke is boring but the way she talks to him,and dictates to him makes me angry. She’s really changed into a horrible person.
But she’s funding his ‘Z list’ lifestyle so he’s happy, and having a girl like Holly on his arm makes him feel like a proper footballer when he’s actually shite…

Reactions: 2
I don't know who's life is more boring- here or marnies 😴 I've tried to watch Geordie OGs but would rather watch paint dry! When did they all just become like OAPs

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The fact holly slates his football as a hobby when that’s his job/passion I think it’s horrible. Not quite the supporting wife to be is she. Imagine if he was so nasty about her shite insta “career” actual double standards. Feel sorry for the guy, yeh he’s not the most entertaining but he’s Atleast nice unlike her

Reactions: 13
The fact holly slates his football as a hobby when that’s his job/passion I think it’s horrible. Not quite the supporting wife to be is she. Imagine if he was so nasty about her shite insta “career” actual double standards. Feel sorry for the guy, yeh he’s not the most entertaining but he’s Atleast nice unlike her
I absolutely agree, it was hard to watch her say such degrading things. Why does she think she’s so high and mighty when she clutches at straws trying to find any kind of career.
Let’s just remind ourselves of this tit show 🤣

she isn’t even well liked, I don’t why she’s thinks she’s been on such a journey just because she lost weight?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Exactly how I feel! She’s so nasty to him, I hope he wakes up before the wedding get put back on

Reactions: 6
I absolutely agree, it was hard to watch her say such degrading things. Why does she think she’s so high and mighty when she clutches at straws trying to find any kind of career.
Let’s just remind ourselves of this tit show 🤣

she isn’t even well liked, I don’t why she’s thinks she’s been on such a journey just because she lost weight?
What the actual???!!!!! I’ve never seen that before. It doesn’t even sound slightly like her!! 😂 Reminds me of the Smelly Cat video in Friends, where Phoebe stars in the video but they use another singer for the vocal 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
at least his career is a bit more respectful and he got there with hard work, she made her way to the top by being on her back for most of her career, and now seems to think she is some fitness guru when she has no clue whatsoever

Reactions: 9
Oh dear, she's making herself look very dim.

No one is tracking anyone from here in minutes 🤣

Vague meaningless threats as per usual, pretty disgusting actually that you're supporting an harrasment account that is going after people and doxxing using tip offs from influencers that God knows if they're true or not. Influencers have no way of knowing what a Tattlers identity is unless they reveal it themselves!

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Vague meaningless threats as per usual, pretty disgusting actually that you're supporting an harrasment account that is going after people and doxxing using tip offs from influencers that God knows if they're true or not. Influencers have no way of knowing what a Tattlers identity is unless they reveal it themselves!

View attachment 777944
Hahahahahahahahahaha 🤣 Holly with 8 pages trying to make herself relevant.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

View attachment 777944
This is so funny.

A. I'm not a troll. Trolls purposefully post hateful things to wind people up. Stop conflating criticism with trolling.
B. A lot of people I know do know I'm on this website. I don't care if my friends know, and I've even directed friends to this website. Cause it's one of the only places you can express criticisms without people jumping down your throat about it.
C. Does doxxing members here (even though it's not actually happening) who aren't actually trolls not make you no better than the "trolls" you say are all over this website?

Reactions: 5
An update on influencers involved in bullying, harassing and blackmailing.

(this is not to imply that the influencer on this thread is one of the guilty ones, but the topic has come up on here)

Now back on topic :)

Uploading the full thing. What a weapon with her you're saying it was time we got what was coming to us, we better delete our accounts and say sorry.

No wonder people like her are always selling such scams. Going on about it was amazing and all it was is someone on Instagram bullying people with threatening messages. Have a talk with yourself Holly!

Oh shut up holly you dumb cow. If I get outed i’d stand by what i have said about every influencer in here especially you! You cheap cheap girl.

if police have a hard time tracking actual threats on social Media etc then a few nobodies in their mums house aren’t going to.

These people are the actual trolls! Sending people on a witch hunt.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
“They are finding out who they are in MINUTES, it’s incredible” nah it kills me every time 🤣🤣
She’s such a twit telling people to send out their apologies! omg Holly we are allowed an opinion on your sad little life.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If it actually was vile posts I don't think they'd care. They like to pretend tattle is death threats and doxxing, when it's nothing of the sort.

It's the home truths they don't like.

I don't buy the sympathy that the Geordie shore girls didn't know what they were getting into as Geordie shore started 11 years after big brother! But they do seem to have body issues which I feel really sorry for them. That coupled in with being offered lots of free cosmetic procedures is pretty toxic. But it's hard to feel that much sympathy for Holly if she wants to harass and blackmail us all to shut up.

“They are finding out who they are in MINUTES, it’s incredible” nah it kills me every time 🤣🤣
She’s such a twit telling people to send out their apologies! omg Holly we are allowed an opinion on your sad little life.
Holly
If you’re reading this
We’re sorry we don’t think you’re amazing because you’ve swapped one kind of ED for another (constant fitness and calorie counting)
We’re sorry we don’t give a tit about your wedding.
We’re sorry that we don’t know you in real life to pass on these feelings.
We’re also sorry you don’t understand what trolling is.

did I get all my points?

Oh and I’m especially sorry that you slagged off the way my family’s culture cook food because it doesn’t “fit with your goalsssss” and came home early from your holiday because of it.

that one is a lie.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Talking of holly hagan I've been re watching Geordie shore.... The sounds she makes during sex 😂🤣 why does she scream the whole way through and sometimes she sounds like she's being injured 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.