Holly Hagan (GeordieShore)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really rates herself now doesn't she. Really up her own arse!
Agreed! I get she went through it, the trolling, online bullying etc. I'm glad she is in a much better place.

But does she need to turn other people's experiences with online bullying/trolling and make it about her... again! When she did Geordie reacts with Charlotte... she reacted to some of the scenes etc.. but christ on a bike.. she really loves to take about herself!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
How is this thread not longer?? She winds me up more than Jake Quickenden

Reactions: 6
😂😂
She used to wind me up. Think the fame and popularity is fading now, so many younger influencers online and she’s approaching 30 and less popular than Vicky P etc

Reactions: 2
How is this thread not longer?? She winds me up more than Jake Quickenden
Tbh she’s an easy one to ignore. It’s not as though she’s constantly in the press (like Vicky) or constantly in the gutter press (like Chloe etc)

Unfortunately the type of people who follow these airheads really do believe diet and exercise can do all that..

Not saying she doesn’t work out, she definitely does as her body shows that, but the abs and ass is all fake

I cant believe the amount of parcels she's had from shein. Literally about full. So bad for the planet and never mind their labour ethics. she will probably pick one or two outfits 🙄

Screenshot_20220422-103744_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I cant believe the amount of parcels she's had from shein. Literally about full. So bad for the planet and never mind their labour ethics. she will probably pick one or two outfits 🙄

View attachment 1212369
Holly's fashion sense seems to be based on what's trending at the moment 'fast fashion' I don't know if I've ever seen her in anything that isn't shein, boohoo, pretty little things.. I dunno, I guess everyone has their own style.. I just find hers to be very.. meh

Reactions: 4
Holly's fashion sense seems to be based on what's trending at the moment 'fast fashion' I don't know if I've ever seen her in anything that isn't shein, boohoo, pretty little things.. I dunno, I guess everyone has their own style.. I just find hers to be very.. meh
Yeah you're right, it's like she's got no personal style. She just wears all the fast fashion trends all at once. And none of it looks great 😬

Shes ‘expected to drink’ when she wants to fuel her body with all the good stuff. Simple answer to that is say no… no one’s holding a gun to her head. Bigger problems in the world ffs

Reactions: 1
New to this thread so may have been said before, but in her latest video, the one where she is applying Huda beauty blush, has she had cheek fillers/implants??? They look so strange?
This is what annoys me about her. She claims to have nothing done to her face for years lol 🙄

Shes ‘expected to drink’ when she wants to fuel her body with all the good stuff. Simple answer to that is say no… no one’s holding a gun to her head. Bigger problems in the world ffs
Reminds me of when she came home from holiday early because they used “too much oil”

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Do you know I was so angry it’s when I unfollowed 😂 my family are Spanish so I was like “eff you, I’ve seen what you’ve put in your mouth”
Yeah she likes to try and come across as all prim and proper but really we know she lets all and sundry Chuck one up her - which if that’s what you’re into then crack on.. but do stop with the ‘I got this body by doing calorie deficit’ you’ve clearly had surgery 🥴

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.