Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bowbow82

VIP Member
Do you think it’s a lie and she just doesn’t want breastfeeding to change the way her boobs look?
No, I think she meant it because it’s such a specifically odd thing to say.

Also why would you tell strangers over the internet about how you’re going to feed your newborn - who really cares if she breastfeeds or uses formula?It’s no one else’s business but hers. She’s just so weird.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Bowbow82

VIP Member
My friend had her baby a year ago and has felt a bit insecure about her mum tum (i think shes beautiful) and is whining how unfair it is holly has 'snapped back' and its making her feel very insecure so gosh how mums who have just given birth must feel it's not realistic it's like when Emma and gaz (g shore) had a go at mums for being 'lazy' etc
Emma is very slim so she hardly had any weight during birth. Holly has probably photoshopped, been clever with lighting and sucked her stomach in. Her figure before pregnancy, after all the surgery, looked strange and not nice. Tell your friend to pay no attention to Instagram. I’d bet money on it that in real life Holly doesn’t look like that without her clothes on.

• Heart

LoTiLu

Chatty Member
She has had an elective section, and won’t be trying breastfeeding! My friend is signed up to the blog (LOL) and she’s said in there she won’t be trying breastfeeding as she’s had them out in lads mags over the years and it wouldn’t feel right.

that name, 🙈 poor kid and so much shit about ‘alpha’ males the connotations are not good at all at the moment

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
Oh god why do they need another bloody wedding, no one cares anymore and it just seems utterly attention seeking 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart

wossupwithagossip

VIP Member
Is her weird tummy/belly button due to body sculpting surgery? Taking the fat from tummy and sticking it in her hips/bum? Can’t stand Holly..she’s obsessed with herself and needs to have attention on her at all times..she is NEVER truly happy for friends cos she likes to outdo them all..destination happiness is so toxic 🤮

• Heart

Rxt156

VIP Member
I know full well a c section is not the easy option but I imagine she thought it was the easiest that’s why she did it

CoffeeMamma

VIP Member
Funny that, I don't remember being able to hear Amanda's moans as she got finger blasted in a toilet on national tv. I also don't remember Amanda sounding like a whale being strangled while trying to make her costar jealous by shagging another guy in the same room as him, again on national tv.

Like I said, not the same thing.

Have a wonderful day 😗
I’m eating my toast here

• Haha

charlied0106

VIP Member
I remember seeing her family at the wedding when it was filmed and they seemed nice. Tbh they are probably sick of her self centred sh*t. She's got bad victim mentality and also the way she used to behave early geordie shore days. Her fam were probs mortified with her years ago. She's now reinvented herself as a sanctimonious pleb who keeps up with the jones'.I remember on that wedding episode she was like "nope i didn't fly my fam out here or pay for any of them". Classic indulge me, spend YOUR money and annual leave to come to MY wedding.
---

She'll be seriously bored now. Wedding done, fitness video or subscription, had a baby, the house. Nothing to chase now so instead of just enjoying life there will be a new venture...weight lifting, beauty salon, a new dog, another baby, online sweet shop or an MLM or something because these people are never satisfied with life.
I work with a woman who's whole waking moments revolved around "an event". It was the engagement, the buying a home, renovating it, planning the wedding, the actual wedding, the honeymoon. Then 8 months after the honeymoon they split up. It was as if having just a life together without big plans wasn't enough

Leo100

VIP Member
see I don’t understand how people see others snap back or post flat stomachs and feel ‘insecure’ or ‘upset’ over it. I had my son 16 months ago and I’ve let myself go massively, but seeing her flat stomach does not make me insecure one bit. If I wanted to lose weight I could do, I just can’t be arsed. Literally couldn’t care less if someone else is thinner than me,she deffo doesn’t make me jealous anyway and i don’t think anyone else should be either, we’ve all got different bodies 🙏🏽🤍
I get you're trying to make people feel better but saying you don't understand how people are insecure or upset is a bit narrow minded imo , of course social media isn't completely real but it's completely understandable why people look at them and feel that way and now everyone can lose weight as easily as others , it's not that black and white

Gincredible

So she's apparently not comfortable sharing too much on insta (lol), but she's happy to use it to post teasers and try and direct traffic to her subscription site 🥴
Would love to know how many people have actually signed up!

• Haha

Ohmyhahah

I don’t mind the name to much 😬 but I find it very close to charlottes baby’s name which is alba?
I ran here to see the comments on his name, charlottes is called alba Jean. I always find it strange when two befriends name their babies similar things, especially when Holly’s had 8 months to think of a different one 😂

Matilda15

I used to really like Holly but she seems so self centred now. On OGs this week when she got the call about the mortgage and immediately started toasting herself and Jacob and poor Sophie had to say “can we cheers me first as this is my housewarming”

• Wow

Curly

VIP Member
One hundred and ten percent her child will get the pissed ripped out of him for his mums antics in TV.
Yes other mums may have had a lot of partners but that won’t be documented forever on a tv programme.
wether or not GS is old news kids in the class will find out

Imhereforthebanter

Chatty Member
Did anyone watch Geordie OG’s? Holly and Jacob met for lunch with Casey and Marnie. Marnie was excited to show her engagement ring, of course Holly had to show hers at the same time. Holly then said to the camera “if they plan on getting married before ME and Jacob I am NOT going to be IMPRESSED” she said “I would have been GUTTED if they got married before us” she’s the worst type of girl honestly!! Constantly trying to go one better than everyone else, she reeks of insecurity 🤮🤮🤮 can’t even be happy for her friend 😡

Last edited:
  • Heart

lauren96111

VIP Member
Also, what are we - Google?! Just look up how to get poo stains out of baby clothes? Join Mumsnet or BabyCentre? Join a Facebook group or a mother and baby group? Read a baby book? FFS - it's just so incredibly lazy.
She wants someone to send her the stuff for free, none of them seem to be able to use the Internet to look stuff up yet state social media is their job. Funny that