Holly Hagan (GeordieShore)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't follow holly but have a bit of a random question does anyone know if she is close with her parents? did her Dad walk her down the Isle? Being nosey as I knew someone who knew him so just genuinely wondered šŸ˜…
She doesnā€™t have a relationship with her Dad from what I can remember, sheā€™s still close with her mum, though

I don't follow holly but have a bit of a random question does anyone know if she is close with her parents? did her Dad walk her down the Isle? Being nosey as I knew someone who knew him so just genuinely wondered šŸ˜…
Think it was her gbf walked her down the Isle never no mention of the dad just her mum

Reactions: 2
Feel like Kyles got a gun to Hollys head to get her to post that story, how many times does she want to say it was a lovely conversation šŸ¤£

• Wow
Reactions: 1
That ā€œexerciseā€ video with her husband dancing in the dress up and heā€™s so off beat. People, just get Les mills plus. You donā€™t have to get up at 6.15am and have your camera on and you can get 3 months for Ā£15.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
That ā€œexerciseā€ video with her husband dancing in the dress up and heā€™s so off beat. People, just get Les mills plus. You donā€™t have to get up at 6.15am and have your camera on and you can get 3 months for Ā£15.
Yes so off beat and so distracting- really unprofessional! šŸ¤£ I don't know why anybody would buy a course from those two clowns when they could go with professionals!

Reactions: 4
Whatā€™s peoples opinions on her kyle and chloe story? I think itā€™s cringe

Reactions: 6
The narrative "we thought she'd be the last to get married" is such a stupid statement. She's only just turned 30 for Christ's sake. Granted she had a tough time in the house at the start, and the trolling and judgement she got from sleeping around was pretty awful but she was hardly some cretin that lived in a cave the last 10 years! Jesus I cringe thinking back on some of my "looks" and don't get me started on the men I chose! I'm so relieved my husband didn't know my in my 20s šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The narrative "we thought she'd be the last to get married" is such a stupid statement. She's only just turned 30 for Christ's sake. Granted she had a tough time in the house at the start, and the trolling and judgement she got from sleeping around was pretty awful but she was hardly some cretin that lived in a cave the last 10 years! Jesus I cringe thinking back on some of my "looks" and don't get me started on the men I chose! I'm so relieved my husband didn't know my in my 20s šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ™ˆ
Acting like sheā€™s some crazy serial dater/commitment phone when all she wanted was a relationship to work out!!

Reactions: 8
She harps on about being a feminist and loving and accepting her body now but let's face it, she just a show off! She has the body she's always wanted so it's all sheer and crop tops because she knows she'll get the attention and validation that she craves. They're all the bloody same.

Reactions: 14
I think she will only claim body positivity if it makes her money. In reality I think she still has a lot of body image issues to the point sheā€™s obsessive

Reactions: 13
None that itā€™s even natural anyway! Sheā€™s got that ab sculpting thing hasnā€™t she. Probs loads of other fat loss surgeries as well.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.