Holly Hagan (GeordieShore)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I have to hear Holly mention her wedding again, I’m gonna rip my ears off 😂😂
she blocked me after I said ‘we get it, you got married… it’s not like your the only one in the world who got married’ 😂🫠

I also get she’s had it rough with trolls etc. but Christ on a bike… does she have a recap it for the 100th time…!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If I have to hear Holly mention her wedding again, I’m gonna rip my ears off 😂😂
she blocked me after I said ‘we get it, you got married… it’s not like your the only one in the world who got married’ 😂🫠

I also get she’s had it rough with trolls etc. but Christ on a bike… does she have a recap it for the 100th time…!!
I thought she was a bit OTT about the whole ‘never thought I’d get married thing’ even to the way that it was brought up during her wedding speech (and possibly someone else’s). I don’t know why she had to keep bringing that up as well ffs

Reactions: 8
I thought she was a bit OTT about the whole ‘never thought I’d get married thing’ even to the way that it was brought up during her wedding speech (and possibly someone else’s). I don’t know why she had to keep bringing that up as well ffs
Omg she’s only just 32 it’s not like she was left on the bloody shelf 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I thought it was weird that Jacob included it in his speech at the wedding. He may as well have said 'Hey new wife, no one else thought you were good enough for more than a bang but that's ok because I'm here now. You've not previously been through all my mates/colleagues like when you were with Kyle so I guess I will stick around'

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I thought it was weird that Jacob included it in his speech at the wedding. He may as well have said 'Hey new wife, no one else thought you were good enough for more than a bang but that's ok because I'm here now. You've not previously been through all my mates/colleagues like when you were with Kyle so I guess I will stick around'
He is just as cringe. A footballer who is better known as Holly’s husband🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Jesus they all look bloody awful! I haven’t looked at her page for a lonnnggg time and just looked and thought bleeping hell, have they all been smacked in the face with a frying pan? They have ruined their faces and totally aged themselves!!

So now Holly thinks she’s the green goddess now? Jesus one minute she’s flogging blinds, the next minute it’s makeup now she’s back to the fitness again?

I can’t wait for the arse to drop out of these Insta grabbing goblins worlds.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Jesus they all look bloody awful! I haven’t looked at her page for a lonnnggg time and just looked and thought bleeping hell, have they all been smacked in the face with a frying pan? They have ruined their faces and totally aged themselves!!

So now Holly thinks she’s the green goddess now? Jesus one minute she’s flogging blinds, the next minute it’s makeup now she’s back to the fitness again?

They look like they have masks on 🤣 think bo selecta mask 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Jesus Christ they all look like an explosion at Madame Tussaud’s! How can anyone disfigure themselves to this extent and think they look good? I’ll stick to my laughter lines and crows feet thanks

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The difference between her own uploads and other peoples pictures are astounding 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7

These are pure hilarious the absolute bleeping
kip of them, if that’s “gifted” surgery/fillers for you I will stay a thin lipped “hater” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Charlottes face though... :rolleyes: I get it, she had really thin lips back in the day. But christ on a bike... a baboon would be jealous of the size of those lips. I get body dysmorphia and how much it can play on ones insurites, I just don't know why, charlotte can't see that her lips, literally could be used as sand bags during a flood. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 4
Charlottes face though... :rolleyes: I get it, she had really thin lips back in the day. But christ on a bike... a baboon would be jealous of the size of those lips. I get body dysmorphia and how much it can play on ones insurites, I just don't know why, charlotte can't see that her lips, literally could be used as sand bags during a flood. :rolleyes:
It's not even just the lips, I dread to think of how much filler is in her face. She looks like head off art attack.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don't really follow this page but I do follow Holly on Instagram and has anyone else noticed that she hasn't posted anything with Jacob in a long time. She's being a lot quieter than normal but he used to be on it with her quite a lot and now nothing with him for weeks.

Reactions: 2
Has she worked out that getting married means that if your relationship is solid it literally changes nothing and is just a single day? Or has she found that now she is married literally no one cares and she can’t bore them to tears with being the only engaged person on the planet?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think they've both realised the shape of her body is somewhat out of the ordinary, plastic, made by a surgeon and have embarrassed themselves. They are lying low because they are mortified......

Holly is a bleeping dog

Reactions: 4
She has said she’s getting her lips dissolved because they look awful. Interested to see how they turn out

Reactions: 1
Probably pregnant.. she’s doing the influencer rounds.

‘Glamour’ influencer then fitness influencer and soon to be mummy influencer 🙄 so predictable

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.