Holly Hagan (GeordieShore)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has said she’s getting her lips dissolved because they look awful. Interested to see how they turn out
Saw them on my tiktok someone was reacting to it and besides the bruised lips, they look great! The fact that she admits that they did look horrible, goes without saying. It's about time I say.

Reactions: 4
Someone look at her latest insta reel and give me thoughts, every shot is hiding her tummy area 🤔

Reactions: 2
I noticed a few weeks ago a change in her face kinda the same type of swelling Charlotte had in her face before she announced she was pregnant. I seen that reel before but didn't pay proper attention to it and just watching it proper then her body even looks different her hips look wider? Boobs slightly bigger?

Definitely pregnant.. somewhere between xmas and new year will be the black and white video followed by ‘we’ve been keeping a secret’

🙄 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Did anyone see her AI? (If so and if I have missed that post of someone mentioning it) I had to laugh cause, is it possible that some of those pictures that don't really look like Holly are due to the filters she's used on her pictures?

I bet it’ll be the sonogram photo with his hands making a heart on her stomach or the three sets of shoes pic. It’ll be tacky as duck no doubt

Reactions: 8
Did she not make a big song and dance a few weeks/months before Charlotte announced her pregnancy that she didn’t want children?

Weren’t her and Jacob meant to be having a Winter wedding for the people that didn’t go their Ibiza one?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Did she not make a big song and dance a few weeks/months before Charlotte announced her pregnancy that she didn’t want children?
sometimes I think them who go on like that actually really want kids

Also got preg vibes from the latest reel .. given how much she goes on about her wedding it will be a looong pregnancy if she is.

Reactions: 7
Weren’t her and Jacob meant to be having a Winter wedding for the people that didn’t go their Ibiza one?
Please no! I couldn't deal with the 1000th reminders of her getting married, and the possiblity of her having a winter wedding and her going on about it after 6 months of the event is pretty much her being vain at his point.. well, she is vain cause he kept posting about her summer wedding during the bloody GS Reuinon :ROFLMAO: I wonder if Holly is fully aware that her talking about herself all the time is very selfabsorbed and pretty much one of the things she never wanted to be :rolleyes:
Honestly, Lord save our eyes and ear drums from the possiblity of 1000 posts/videos about her wedding... again!

Anyone else notice the position she was sat in for the family Christmas photo? Leg deliberately covering her stomach…

Reactions: 6
Please no! I couldn't deal with the 1000th reminders of her getting married, and the possiblity of her having a winter wedding and her going on about it after 6 months of the event is pretty much her being vain at his point.. well, she is vain cause he kept posting about her summer wedding during the bloody GS Reuinon :ROFLMAO: I wonder if Holly is fully aware that her talking about herself all the time is very selfabsorbed and pretty much one of the things she never wanted to be :rolleyes:
Honestly, Lord save our eyes and ear drums from the possiblity of 1000 posts/videos about her wedding... again!
I get people looking and giving their opinion on stuff she does etc but if it's that annoying can't you just unfollow and not look? 🤔

Reactions: 5
I get people looking and giving their opinion on stuff she does etc but if it's that annoying can't you just unfollow and not look? 🤔
I have unfollowed (for a year now) and put 'not interested' on tiktok. But somehow it still shows up on my FYP, interviews etc. I find that no matter how much we unfollow people, they still some how pop up everywhere. That's pretty much part of being a 'celeb' or 'influencer'

Reactions: 3
Think you’re in the wrong place on tattle…people come here to complain about how people annoy them

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Think you’re in the wrong place on tattle…people come here to complain about how people annoy them
Knew this would happen🤣I understand the opinions on people but I don't get why people still follow and look at things that annoy them

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.