Holly Hagan (GeordieShore)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The gifted bleeping aircon unit... Its so cringe how much of a scrounger she's become. Even most of her wedding gifted.... How embarrassing 😖

Reactions: 7
It’s funny how she goes on about working hard etc. but is it working hard when you get gifted things all the time? No.

She can’t complain about money issues, when they hardly spend their own money on things.

And here I am, in my small apartment with a bleeping fan… 😂😅

Reactions: 9
It’s funny how she goes on about working hard etc. but is it working hard when you get gifted things all the time? No.

She can’t complain about money issues, when they hardly spend their own money on things.

And here I am, in my small apartment with a bleeping fan… 😂😅
Yep! Their money is just sat in the bank because they scrounge everything they have!

Reactions: 5
Her and her husband look like a pair of bleeping clowns prancing around does people pay for that workout please say no

Reactions: 4
Is he a footballer? Thunk I've seen somewhere before saying he is but I can't remember. I've never heard of him anyway 😅
He might as well play for a Sunday league team, nowhere near championship or premier league level.

Reactions: 2
He has played in the football league, but he’s been a non-league player for a few years now. He’s nowhere near as good as he thinks he is.

A footballer with an inflated ego 🙀
His 'football career' makes for tragic reading lol players in the national league North division, where he plays (according to Google) the average salary is about £500 a week. Is he living off her 🤔 the way life is portrayed you would expect him to play for at least league 2 lol

Reactions: 7
His 'football career' makes for tragic reading lol players in the national league North division, where he plays (according to Google) the average salary is about £500 a week. Is he living off her 🤔 the way life is portrayed you would expect him to play for at least league 2 lol
You put it in a nicer way than I would’ve done 🤣.

I always wondered if they were the insta couple mentioned by that Jamie Mathias, the singer song writer. No way did Jacob have that kind of money for a wedding she’d want

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think he’s got his own “influencer” thing going on, but they’re both very embarrassing

He gives me the ick 🤢. I find them cringy af as a couple but that’s just my opinion.

Mightn’t be a popular opinion but I think Holly’s body looks weird now, like a centaur. Too much sculpting lipo and bum implants. It’s a shame because she had a nice figure before but she’s taken it to the extreme. It looks too fake. I honestly feel sorry for her that she changed herself so much. Geordie shore obvs ruined her self esteem.

Reactions: 8
He just craves fame. He couldn’t achieve it for himself, so he’s hanging off Holly’s coat tails instead.

Reactions: 4
You put it in a nicer way than I would’ve done 🤣.

I always wondered if they were the insta couple mentioned by that Jamie Mathias, the singer song writer. No way did Jacob have that kind of money for a wedding she’d want
Ill be beyond surprised if it wasnt them. After seeing how much they scrounged for its got to be 😂😂 and I can imagine him saying bro 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.