Holly Hagan (GeordieShore)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is he a footballer? Thunk I've seen somewhere before saying he is but I can't remember. I've never heard of him anyway 😅
Yeah but he’s riddled with injuries so no one’s going to want to sign him up he’s amateur at best

Reactions: 3
What does Holly do for a living apart from that shoddy fitness programme with her clinger on husband? Other gs members I see posting all other bits of their life, Sophie is always abroad, Vicky always gets free tit sent to her and cons people in her MLM, Charlotte has her pregnancy...Holly is just there.

She posted about her wedding as if it was her entire personality. Now girl has nothing, just sits around her house all day?

She's basically just furniture 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What does Holly do for a living apart from that shoddy fitness programme with her clinger on husband? Other gs members I see posting all other bits of their life, Sophie is always abroad, Vicky always gets free tit sent to her and cons people in her MLM, Charlotte has her pregnancy...Holly is just there.

She posted about her wedding as if it was her entire personality. Now girl has nothing, just sits around her house all day?

She's basically just furniture 😂
She's as interesting as her furniture. No personality whatsoever bless her.

Reactions: 4
Her job is full time exercising and calorie counting so she can make women feel bad that they can’t control their bodies because they literally have day to day responsibilities and buy her courses and try to be like…ignoring the fact half her body is surgically enhanced and her life comes from drinking on telly and crying over boys not liking her (but that’s fine now cos she’s a mrs and has husband, if you don’t know already - not sure she’s mentioned it before)

Reactions: 15
Has anyone watched the Geordie shore episode? Holly sounds really different at some points like she is deaf. Can only compare it to how Tasha from love island sounds. I googled it and there was a article from 2018 about her having hearing problems so wonder if it’s going downhill, sad if so

Reactions: 2
Has anyone watched the Geordie shore episode? Holly sounds really different at some points like she is deaf. Can only compare it to how Tasha from love island sounds. I googled it and there was a article from 2018 about her having hearing problems so wonder if it’s going downhill, sad if so
I can’t say I noticed but I do remember reading something about hearing aids more recent then 2018

Just went back and looked again. I know what you mean. She wont be able to move her face properly from all the fillers to pronounce words properly although she will try and tell you ‘im all natural now’🤣

Last edited:
I can’t say I noticed but I do remember reading something about hearing aids more recent then 2018

Just went back and looked again. I know what you mean. She wont be able to move her face properly from all the fillers to pronounce words properly although she will try and tell you ‘im all natural now’🤣
Yeah it's literally from the sheer volume of filler I think 🤣

It'll go on for years just look at olivia bowen she looks to get the wedding album out for content

She could have looked so classy. Not a fan of her dress at all

I was on another site (rhymes with said it) the other day and voiced my opinion on Holly- they’ve now blocked me from the GShore page. I just said everything we say here and got told I was jealous and a bully 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I don't follow holly but have a bit of a random question does anyone know if she is close with her parents? did her Dad walk her down the Isle? Being nosey as I knew someone who knew him so just genuinely wondered 😅

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.