Holly Hagan (GeordieShore)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didnt she make a whole thing about paying things for her wedding when that DJ was talking about a couple influencer who wanted him to dj for free?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Didnt she make a whole thing about paying things for her wedding when that DJ was talking about a couple influencer who wanted him to dj for free?
Yeah she did. And a big song and dance about not getting the media to cover it šŸ¤£ cough cough new magazine.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I hate it when these binfluencers get crappy FOR HAVING TO DO THEIR JOB! Kate Hayes does it all the time - ā€œI have to put AD because the trolls report meā€. No you have to put it because it is your obligation. Donā€™t like it, pay for it!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I donā€™t understand why she is so bitter about having to declare an ad? It is her job? Just like every other job their is rules/regulations

Reactions: 9
I don't think she's bitter .what she's saying is that before she was using gifted and collaboration which I've seen loads of people do but now she's been made aware that she can't say that and she needs to use ad for everything even if it's been gifted

Reactions: 2
Thereā€™s just something about her that comes across as so preachy and self righteous with a hint of smugnessā€¦

Reactions: 20
Thereā€™s an east answer to not having to put #AD on posts!!! STOP FLOGGING tit. There not being asked to write the Magna Cart just two letters #AD šŸ™„ shows you their level of intelligence if they canā€™t even manage that.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
FFS stop taking all the freebies if you donā€™t want to tell us theyā€™re freebiesšŸ¤£

• Haha
FFS stop taking all the freebies if you donā€™t want to tell us theyā€™re freebiesšŸ¤£
She's not saying that though ? All she's saying that instead of spilting it up she's having to basically use ad for everything ?

She's not saying that though ? All she's saying that instead of spilting it up she's having to basically use ad for everything ?
šŸ„±šŸ„±šŸ„±

She could just so her job properly although no one really cares for the #aff #collab. People just should be aware when ā€œomg you have to buy this dress u love itā€ is actually because theyā€™re paid to say that and they probably would say it about a dog poo scoop if they were paid enoughā€¦

• Haha
  • Heart
Yeah no I agree but tbh I always thought that was her doing it properly as thats literally what every person that does social media that I've seen does .but at least now she's been told so hopefully she sticks to that

Reactions: 1
All these influencers love to play dumb. Its the most basic of their job that they should know and im sick of them Acting like its just a new rule thatā€™s come in.

The ASA rules are very clear and have been from the start.. anything they recieve from another company needs to be labelled AD. Whether thats free or sponsered or whatever. Unless they have used their own cash to buy it its an AD

Even if they want to plah dumb and innocent they have managers who knows all this otherwise they are a tit social media manager

imagine being at your job and not doing the one thing that is required of you and then you get pissy about it because your manager/clients etc get annoyed with you.

Reactions: 12
Her dress was very predictable. Pretty but overtly revealing, I wasnā€™t expecting any different tbh.

Her face is overly frozen so instead of looking happy and smiling that sheā€™s married Jacob, she looks like sheā€™s smelling his horrendous fart šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤£
Surely, her mam looked at the dress and thoughtā€¦ umm šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Think cause her wedding was in Ibiza that is why her dress wasā€¦ that dress.
Like everyone, I wasnā€™t surprised by the dress choice. Predictable Holly.

All these influencers love to play dumb. Its the most basic of their job that they should know and im sick of them Acting like its just a new rule thatā€™s come in.

The ASA rules are very clear and have been from the start.. anything they recieve from another company needs to be labelled AD. Whether thats free or sponsered or whatever. Unless they have used their own cash to buy it its an AD

Even if they want to plah dumb and innocent they have managers who knows all this otherwise they are a tit social media manager

imagine being at your job and not doing the one thing that is required of you and then you get pissy about it because your manager/clients etc get annoyed with you.
Agreed! When itā€™s been a thing for a few years or so now. Influencers think, that they fall under the ā€˜celebrityā€™ title. But in all honesty, their day job is pretty much social media. So they should adhere to the rules, like any job.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I just thought it was all very underwhelming šŸ˜‚ although she would probably think the same, maybe I was expecting too much after
Listening to her waffle for 2 years

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.