Holly Hagan (GeordieShore)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
for all she witches about Chloe and Herbalife it’s all the same tit, people profiting off womens insecurities that they amplify and reinforce every day on their social media

Reactions: 10
for all she witches about Chloe and Herbalife it’s all the same tit, people profiting off womens insecurities that they amplify and reinforce every day on their social media
Accurate. I feel like Holly does do that. Since she’s now got a fitness business with her husband (who she likes to remind people for the 100th time that she’s married) I thought she wanted to be involved in helping the youth with mental health.
And here she is… with a fitness business, that every other person has. Nothing special, nothing new, nothing unique.

Reactions: 2
Accurate. I feel like Holly does do that. Since she’s now got a fitness business with her husband (who she likes to remind people for the 100th time that she’s married) I thought she wanted to be involved in helping the youth with mental health.
And here she is… with a fitness business, that every other person has. Nothing special, nothing new, nothing unique.
but they're trained professionals!!! ugh I had a quick look and all the "you must have your camera on" just completely ignoring all the insecurities of people who are signing up. just so gross. how can you be like all like love your self/don't body shame when literally profiteering off women seeking to meet some impossible ideal of body shape or weight

Reactions: 4
Love how she kept saying that everything is live so that they can make people accountable and motivate them; that's their USP.

When someone asked about catch ups, she said there aren't any- hence you have to get out of bed and do the live. She said there are loads of other fitness apps out there if you want to do stuff in your own time.

Check out the "LIVE" timetable: Fridays are pre-recorded 🤣🙈

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Holly can't imagine a world where people actually have things they have to do at certain times, she's like Charlotte "oh I'm so tired from filming and doing work"...when she does it once in a while. Anyone flogging fitness and diet tit that doesn't acknowledge that most people have limited time and obligations like work and childcare shouldn't get any clients. These people literally get paid to sit around on the internet and can exercise every day because they barely have to wipe their own asses or worry about finances, just go on your story and ask for something and you shall receive. And when they have one little obligations aka putting #ad on their instagram they have a big tantrum about it. I would rather go see a local PT who knew about my life and my goals, then go online and aspire to be like someone who literally had loads of surgery and has trained just so she can feel better about all her yo-yo dieting and all the people she no doubt assisted in getting disordered eating. Whatever makes you feel better Holly.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Real life health and fitness who she used to work with is only £20 a month and much better 🤣

Reactions: 3
Charging people all that money but obviously isn’t using a mail system like hub spot or mailchimp and get spam blocked.
Also just telling people to use my fitness pal which isn’t a long term solution and leads to disordered eating….

Reactions: 1
Charging people all that money but obviously isn’t using a mail system like hub spot or mailchimp and get spam blocked.
Also just telling people to use my fitness pal which isn’t a long term solution and leads to disordered eating….
Also if my friend’s feedback is anything to go by, their calorie count is ridiculous, and totally unsuitable for a bigger person. She’s already cancelled.

Reactions: 3
I hate this reinvention. Chick you have no idea what it’s like to have a normal life. You get gifted all sorts of tit, just workout at home while posting on Instagram and call it work. The rest of us have to commute, work jobs where if we break the rules we get fired (and can’t just complain about #ads), have responsibilities for other people and worry about how the cost of living is going to impact our ability to heat our house over winter. Our bodies is one more thing that we’re expected to control and change on top of all this. It’s your literal job to be skinny and despite all the bullying and body dis morphia she is just continuing to throw that in womens faces that it’s something we have to do and pay her for

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.