Holly Hagan (GeordieShore)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20220620-193007_Samsung Internet.jpg

Hmm now looking at this dress properly I don't know now 😅 maybe equally like 😅 she was also asked about why Chloe wasn't there

• Wow
Reactions: 1
So much for no magazine deal, it’s our special day, I don't need the money blah blah blah… Why say that when she knew (we all knew) she’d sell out for the cash? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So much for no magazine deal, it’s our special day, I don't need the money blah blah blah… Why say that when she knew (we all knew) she’d sell out for the cash? 🙄
Guess they got the bill for the wedding and thought they had to given that Jacob brings barely any money in playing for a non-league team. Their lavish lifestyle is funded by Holly.

Agree that it's sad she sold out but I think he played for a better team back when they said they were keeping it all private.

Reactions: 7
Guess they got the bill for the wedding and thought they had to given that Jacob brings barely any money in playing for a non-league team. Their lavish lifestyle is funded by Holly.

Agree that it's sad she sold out but I think he played for a better team back when they said they were keeping it all private.
By looks of it the hotel stay wasn't paid for by them. Did they pay for anything or get it gifted. A gifted wedding... How sad.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Tbh Holly should get off her high horse the amount of bullshit she’s also sold to line her purse
Exactly this was Holly when she was her age. If you were friends you would actually maybe take the person aside, have a chat, maybe sell her your personal training stuff 😂 just wanted to have a dig to her about herbalife…just as Chloe starts trying to sell it again because she’s obviously got no money

Reactions: 4
Well holly Maybe chloe had to sell crappy herblife because not everyone gets gifted a #ad free house!

Reactions: 2
Her dress was very predictable. Pretty but overtly revealing, I wasn’t expecting any different tbh.

Her face is overly frozen so instead of looking happy and smiling that she’s married Jacob, she looks like she’s smelling his horrendous fart 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣
Maybe she’s just realised that she’s married a complete tool and mediocre (at best) football who just wants her for the money/fame/recognition/adulation of his mates…

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her dress was very predictable. Pretty but overtly revealing, I wasn’t expecting any different tbh.

Her face is overly frozen so instead of looking happy and smiling that she’s married Jacob, she looks like she’s smelling his horrendous fart 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣
She looks vile! So plastic and orange, I would hate to look like this on my wedding day

• Haha
Reactions: 7
A gifted wedding dress tho. How beggy can you get?! Imagine having to beg for freebies for your wedding day. Ha ha

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
A gifted wedding dress tho. How beggy can you get?! Imagine having to beg for freebies for your wedding day. Ha ha
I think it’s actually disgusting companies gift wedding dresses. She can afford her own and they really going to drum up a load of sales from an ex geordie shore wearing it?

Reactions: 14
She posted a short clip of her wedding day. Her and her man standing kissing and pretending to dance - it was in such slow mo that the kissing bits just looked awkward and gave me the ick.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.