Holly Hagan (GeordieShore)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The wedding is in the next few days, you'll know when when everyone is quiet. The thing is this is only 1 out of 2 of her weddings as she's planning on her 'winter' wedding as she says that will actually legitimise their marriage.
*Monetize their marriage 😂🙈

Reactions: 2
I think there may be dressing as different countries or something ? Do you know like them tiktoks where they dress as a theme

So the wedding was today, bridesmaids dresses were pink? I was expecting a dress for the reception but it's basically like what she wore to her hens do the other day 😅 she probably changed so assuming 3 outfits. The reception seems kinda toned down decor wise? If you're comparing to her engagement party which was almost a wedding in itself. On Jacobs story

So the wedding was today, bridesmaids dresses were pink? I was expecting a dress for the reception but it's basically like what she wore to her hens do the other day 😅 she probably changed so assuming 3 outfits. The reception seems kinda toned down decor wise? If you're comparing to her engagement party which was almost a wedding in itself. On Jacobs story
I cant see! Has he taken it down!?

I think Jacob took down the pictures or stories. I'm not surprised by the pink dresses. Holly has always been very 'tacky' in that sense lol.

I cant see! Has he taken it down!?
Ah he has. I was surprised he posted it as noone else had been posting. Obviously drunk. Was probably meant for his close friends 😅 her supposed no phone rule went out the window as well cause I seen a few people dancing with their phone in their hand 😅 Got a ss of what she was wearing. He was just panning around the room - the venue looked like it was an open rooftop kinda space, big, a section to take photos against a flower wall type with writing on it, people scattered around the venue dancing

I think Jacob took down the pictures or stories. I'm not surprised by the pink dresses. Holly has always been very 'tacky' in that sense lol.
Yeah it was either pink or purple. I think purple? I'm certain that the dress I seen was it as I'm 99.9% sure that it was Jacobs sister wearing it

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Has she had her wedding then? I take it shes got an OK mag deal hence no insta posts?

Reactions: 3
Has she had her wedding then? I take it shes got an OK mag deal hence no insta posts?
Don't know about a magazine deal but this whole weekend was filmed for Geordie Shore. So she might post photos once she gets photos back from the photographer or until they have posted the promos for the reunion series

Reactions: 3
Don't know about a magazine deal but this whole weekend was filmed for Geordie Shore. So she might post photos once she gets photos back from the photographer or until they have posted the promos for the reunion series
Actually when i think about it im sure she said she didn’t want to do everything for a magazine deal

Reactions: 4
Actually when i think about it im sure she said she didn’t want to do everything for a magazine deal
Yeah and I think from memory she wasn't really bothered about filming (for geordie ogs at the time) either as she was having her own videographer but they made her wedding be apart of the reunion series instead

Well then she changed her mind on having a magazine deal... and that is why she hadn't posted anything yet 🙃 she looks stunning though

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I really dislike her, especially more so as she made some thinly veiled attempt at jumping on the Bulimia bandwagon a while back, something about she was confronted by the Geordie shore team & then she just stopped doing it.

Yes dear it’s that bleeping simple.

Who the duck even reads magazines anymore? Or checks for weddings in them!? That’s ultimage z list 🤣🤣

Disagree about her looking stunning. From the one pic she looks tacky as always

Reactions: 9
Well I like the dress 🙈😂 she had two wedding dresses and changed 3 times. The dress that she posted is her 2nd wedding dress. Much better than her main dress

Reactions: 4
How long has this wedding been going on for.. literally months
Im surprised she didnt mention how badly she was treated by Kyle previous ex's in the caption, she literally bangs on about it non stop

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.