Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I can’t believe how flat her stomach is 1 week after giving birth and the fact she’s wearing a crop top too 🤯 I don’t watch her stories all the time but I’m sure the last one I seen she said she had put on 4 or 5 stone during pregnancy so that makes the flat stomach a week later even more of a shock. I’m pregnant with my first baby and was hoping for some relatable content from her, guess not!
It would not surprise me if she had some sort of tummy tuck or whatever they're called at the same time as the birth.

• Wow
Reactions: 11

Kindred_

VIP Member
On the latest ep of Geordie OGs she said she won’t be taking her boyfriends surname because “she’s worked hard to be Holly Hagan” and “who is Holly Blythe- nobody knows her”
Found it quite insulting to Jacob tbh! Imagine all the things he has to do for her, he probably sacrifices a lot to keep her happy and this was the first time I’d seen him excited about something and asked her to take his name and she fully pied him off! It’s just Hollys world isn’t it 😂

mgmhs

She definitely forced the Geordie accent, probably in an attempt to fit in. It's likely a habit now. When she first went on GS she was a Boro as they come, now she sounds more like her fella. I find it funny how he's now a player for Darlington. It seemed she wanted to get run away from her Teesside routes and now her fella travels up here for football every week. :LOL:

• Haha

hausofmauslv

I just can't take to her now. She's so smug and has such a high opinion of herself. Very unlikeable. Nobody cares love
again, agreed! She really does, the way she acts as well. It's giving... 'Better' vibes and not in a good way. She must have been so happy when the reunion series had a segment that was purely about her. There isn't any growth with Holly. Like majority of the geordies, no growth. Just #ads

LilLily

Chatty Member
I agree. I must admit I thought thr same when Rihanna was doing it. All the posts were like "she's fire, slay" etc and I'm like "can you just cover up please". Clearly I'm a prude.

Surely Holly can't be too far off having the kid? She's been pregnant for ages it feels.
its ‘eMpoWeRing’ apparently.

funny how everyone on insta has to be always be semi naked to feel empowered…

Thank you! I thought I'd be slated for it tbh. As said, I didn't really 'get' the love when Rihanna did it either. It just seemed unnecessary!?

Rxt156

VIP Member
Her opinions on dogs annoyed me a lot a few days ago. Something along the lines of ‘everyone’s dog smells of wet towels and if you think they don’t then you’re wrong’

She can dislike something without slagging everyone off. I love my dogs and now I hate her 😂😂

• Haha

ivegotcontrol

I hate this reinvention. Chick you have no idea what it’s like to have a normal life. You get gifted all sorts of shit, just workout at home while posting on Instagram and call it work. The rest of us have to commute, work jobs where if we break the rules we get fired (and can’t just complain about #ads), have responsibilities for other people and worry about how the cost of living is going to impact our ability to heat our house over winter. Our bodies is one more thing that we’re expected to control and change on top of all this. It’s your literal job to be skinny and despite all the bullying and body dis morphia she is just continuing to throw that in womens faces that it’s something we have to do and pay her for

• Heart

Pinkii

VIP Member
she is on instagram Going on about the dangers of skinny jab pens and linking a petition, now that she has made her money by flogging various different dieting stuff and had a number of surgeries to get her current body, she has decided these things are bad.

She was called out on this stuff for for years and how wrong it was she was influencing her young audience and she needs to do research, suddenly she has seen the light and has done research.

i don’t buy her bullshit, she is obviously trying to market herself as a fitness influencer now and this is the latest trend to speak about.

She is really trying her hardest to take the attention away from marnie in that pic with her hand on her stomach just to emphasise that shes pregnant. Id say she can never deal with the limelight off her. She will be raging after her child is born and she wont be able to have attention for once.

Bowbow82

VIP Member
Yes it was I remember her saying they were having the gender reveal alongside the UK wedding - it's a boy but I remember it was secretive and she wanted people to pay the subscription to see what she was having. I guess no one wanted to pay good money on it because she quite happily posts / comments about it being a boy.
Charlotte did it and obvs Holly wanted the same attention and money too. I actually don’t mind Charlotte that much but still wouldn’t pay to see anything from any sort of celeb - even A list. Holly comes across stuck up and isn’t likeable, never has been, so you’d have to be a bit of a weirdo to pay for her content. She’s boring af too.

Angrysue_

Chatty Member
She's a fucking compulsive liar !! How she dares hate on other girls for surgeries/diet plans etc is beyond me!!! I agree they are absolutely full of shit but so is she! So who does she think she is to call these girls out. She's had more surgery than any of them!! It's obvious as fuck.
She was a complete dog 15 years ago!!!

• Haha

Mercedes12

VIP Member
She's such a cat fish. Yes she has lost weight but most likely had surgery as having such a tiny waist and big bum isn't that natural of a shape. But then posts about self love and self acceptance? Also, half of her pics are angles/look like photo shop cause her waist isn't that tiny on videos or pap pictures

Acts like she is the first person ever to get engaged. Still waiting to see any trace of personality from the fiancé. Read online that they wanted to move to Manchester but as she wanted a south facing garden for the sun, the chose Bolton. Why on earth would you move to a town where you know nobody for the sake of how much sun a garden gets (in England where we get 4 weeks of summer)??

lauren96111

VIP Member
I just watched her story she said all she needed to fall asleep was earplugs and a whole bunch of other shit…earplugs? EARPLUGS? You have a new born baby you complete dickhead. I’m guessing Jacob or however you spell it is doing the night feeds cause queen holly needs hee beauty sleep 🙄🙄🙄🙄
Yet her video not long ago was about how anxious she is and how she won't be able to stop checking the baby is breathing. Can't be that anxious if you have earplugs in, God disturb Queen Holly's sleep

• Haha

stardust1

VIP Member
I thought it was weird that Jacob included it in his speech at the wedding. He may as well have said 'Hey new wife, no one else thought you were good enough for more than a bang but that's ok because I'm here now. You've not previously been through all my mates/colleagues like when you were with Kyle so I guess I will stick around'
He is just as cringe. A footballer who is better known as Holly’s husband🤣

• Haha

Shamelesshorse

VIP Member
Maybe her family didn’t agree with her antics on Geordie Shore and it broke their relationships down so they aren’t close any more. I know my mum would’ve been pissed about me getting my tits out on national tv never mind anything else that those lot got upto on the show 😂

But then again, it’s still their grandchild so you would think they would make an effort to at least meet him.