Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ck2020

VIP Member
Let’s be honest here the ONLY reason she chose to have a c section was so Jacob didn’t see her pushing a baby out. Remember when she said he’s never even heard her fart or poo.

honestly ridiculous

I have had a c section and a vaginal and I’d choose vaginal 100 times over.

Reactions: 10

Heyholetsgo

VIP Member
I was more scared of a section than a standard birth! Hats off to you anyone that's had one it looks bloody painful!

Moonbaby09

VIP Member
I saw that and thought it was good of him (even if it was on insta for everyone to see) 😬. Charlotte ain’t getting shit from Gaz ever 🤣 dunno why she even expected it lol
Exactly 😂 Charlotte needs to get a grip and forget about gaz. Was actually embarrassed for her watching the Geordie reunion she’s so so desperate still

wiganuser

VIP Member
She could have easily posted she was having a boy and kept everything else on her blog if she didn't want people commenting or sending messages. Seen she commented these

View attachment 1991601
View attachment 1991602
View attachment 1991603

Checked the tik toks that were posted and they've been deleted. So it wasn't that protected if you can still share posts as per tiktoks. They were up for a few hours so Holly must have been searching Tiktok checking to see if anyone had posted anything and reported the girl or messaged her telling her she was in breach of copyright. She's probably been blocked now too 😅
I honestly couldn't give a fuck what she's having. The girl and that docile fella are dull as fuck 🤣🤣🤣

Gender reveals are getting even more tackler as the years go on. Strange generation these lot are.
---
Who the hell does this women think she is I’m mind blown😅, the engagement party, the hen do, the first wedding, second wedding??? And a gender reveal that honestly looks like some sort of 5pm ITV quiz show, she really thinks she’s the Kim K of Geordie Shore, when hardly anyone even remembers her and anyone who does remembers her for shagging everything with a pulse and crying over Kyle for 5 seasons 😅😅😅😅
She's a proper fucking diva ain't she 😖😖

That fellas football career is practically over (when he wasn't playing for Sunday leagues) and now he's doing those chavy workout videos with her.

CBoogie3

Chatty Member
Also, what are we - Google?! Just look up how to get poo stains out of baby clothes? Join Mumsnet or BabyCentre? Join a Facebook group or a mother and baby group? Read a baby book? FFS - it's just so incredibly lazy.
It's all for engagement. She doesn't really care about ppls answers.

Rxt156

VIP Member
Yep all her body is fake. She goes the gym I don’t think she works that hard really. She has the time to train often as she doesn’t have a proper job

Pinkii

VIP Member
Didnt she make a whole thing about paying things for her wedding when that DJ was talking about a couple influencer who wanted him to dj for free?

• Wow

charlied0106

VIP Member
Yep- as soon as she got engaged and lost weight, she started looking down on people.

Last year, just before her wedding when she looked the best she's ever looked, she was unbearably smug and so cocky on Geordie Shore. She's been brought back down to earth now that she's pregnant.
I completely went off her in OGs. So smug with her bug house, stupid carriage and OTT engagement stuff. She definitely thinks she's better than everyone

Yorkshirewife

VIP Member
I just watched her story she said all she needed to fall asleep was earplugs and a whole bunch of other shit…earplugs? EARPLUGS? You have a new born baby you complete dickhead. I’m guessing Jacob or however you spell it is doing the night feeds cause queen holly needs hee beauty sleep 🙄🙄🙄🙄
I know what mother of a newborn puts earplugs in 😳

Reactions: 9

stardust1

VIP Member
I had no choice but a section under general and had to care for my daughter alone from day one ripped stitches and got infections because of having to lift baby bath etc. why anyone would chose a section is beyond me!
i agree, my vaginal birth was a piece of piss (appreciate it isn’t for everyone) I take my hat off to anyone who has a c section, i don’t think i’d cope especially after having a baby who needed long term NICU seeing the other c section mums needing to wait until someone could wheel threm down to nicu😢

• Sad

Mememe9

Chatty Member
He’s gained more than he’s sacrificed, IMO. He loves the whole Z list lifestyle and wouldn’t have any of that without Holly. He’s a lower league, unknown, average footballer. Sees himself as big-time now!
I always liked holly but after watching the OGs I’m getting sick of her going on aboit how much she deserves this and how much she never thought it would happen etc. Very unlikeable. I do however really like them as a couple and it’s obvious they’re in love and he thinks the world of her which is nice