Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rach88

VIP Member
My friend had her baby a year ago and has felt a bit insecure about her mum tum (i think shes beautiful) and is whining how unfair it is holly has 'snapped back' and its making her feel very insecure so gosh how mums who have just given birth must feel it's not realistic it's like when Emma and gaz (g shore) had a go at mums for being 'lazy' etc

Reactions: 11

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
Jesus Christ they all look like an explosion at Madame Tussaud’s! How can anyone disfigure themselves to this extent and think they look good? I’ll stick to my laughter lines and crows feet thanks

• Haha

Zebsquad

I really wish she would mix up her wardrobe. If it's not a crop top or sequins then it's absolutely beat onto her! I don't think I've ever seen her in anything loose her baggy.
She has a horrible sense of clothing, always has. It's like she has absolutely no idea what to wear with her body type, pregnant or not. Or maybe she wants to act like Rihanna, but then Z-list style.

CoffeeMamma

VIP Member
I was on another site (rhymes with said it) the other day and voiced my opinion on Holly- they’ve now blocked me from the GShore page. I just said everything we say here and got told I was jealous and a bully 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10

10again

Better than her obsession with pushing a csec and how crap bf is! She is clueless beyond! And the use of her new word sacrifice?! Ffs stop

Yorkshirewife

VIP Member
Talking of holly hagan I've been re watching Geordie shore.... The sounds she makes during sex 😂🤣 why does she scream the whole way through and sometimes she sounds like she's being injured 😂😂

• Haha

lunchable

Chatty Member
I wonder what the baby will actually look like. I hope to fucking god it doesn't look like she did.

Her baby will probably thinks it's adopted from the lack of similarity
To be fair although she has clearly lots of work done, current Holly looks a lot more like pre-GS Holly than GS Holly did. Noticed this before. She just made absolutely awful style and makeup choices

Attachments

• Heart

ivegotcontrol

for all she bitches about Chloe and Herbalife it’s all the same shit, people profiting off womens insecurities that they amplify and reinforce every day on their social media

Rose94

VIP Member
21577890-4012-473B-BC78-94FF112E8C29.jpeg

This was pre pregnancy just screenshotted it from a video on her insta she looks absolutely ridiculous I’m sorry. I remember on Geordie ogs jacob making comments about how nice her arse is but it looks ridiculous!! How does she get away with being a health and fitness person when majority of her body has been paid for?

• Haha

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
Has she worked out that getting married means that if your relationship is solid it literally changes nothing and is just a single day? Or has she found that now she is married literally no one cares and she can’t bore them to tears with being the only engaged person on the planet?

• Haha

Rose94

VIP Member
My first thought was it sounds like a character from number jacks on CBeebies 🤣🤣😭 fucking alpha! Poor kid

• Haha

Angrysue_

Chatty Member
Who on gods fucking earth would pay to see somebodies baby. Or their scan picture. They all look the bastard same!!!!

• Haha

funkimunki1984

Chatty Member
no way she said that seriously ?
Water births are the best thing ever, I had one last year and I’d 100% recommend to anyone. But if she wants to lay on an uncomfortable bed with her legs in stirrups and getting cut from back to front then that’s up to her 🤣🤣
I wanted a water birth but I wasn’t allowed one because I have epilepsy. I was driving the midwives mead though because I wouldn’t stay on the bed, I felt more comfortable doing squats lol. No stirrups for me. And as for poop, either he’s gonna have to not be in the room, her have a c section or he’s gonna have to woman the fuck up (don’t like the term man up because I feel like women are stronger in that sense) cos there’s going to be LOADS of shit haha.

CoffeeMamma

VIP Member
I thought she was a bit OTT about the whole ‘never thought I’d get married thing’ even to the way that it was brought up during her wedding speech (and possibly someone else’s). I don’t know why she had to keep bringing that up as well ffs
Omg she’s only just 32 it’s not like she was left on the bloody shelf 😂

• Haha