Holly Gabrielle #8 If slow living why all the fast running?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Noticed she mentioned her tutoring account on Instagram...can't help but wonder if she's reading here

Reactions: 2
I saw that fitgreenmind ran a marathon and had an amazing time - one of my first thoughts was that this is who Holly thinks she is but can't because of her routines.

One keeps getting injured because she overworks herself and eats insufficient bland food, the other has a more proper workout regime and isn't scared of eating.

Really shows the difference between the habit vs doing it correctly/for the right reasons.

Reactions: 7
The sunglasses are very unflattering (and the all black ensemble is pretty weird...). She has jumped back into running 15k, so I guess will be injured soon again.

Reactions: 5
The sunglasses are very unflattering (and the all black ensemble is pretty weird...). She has jumped back into running 15k, so I guess will be injured soon again.
If she didnt run or get injured she wouldn't have anything to vlog about.

Reactions: 8
Never mind Raynaud’s, how do you get the back of your fingers scuffed in that very specific way 👀

edit: please let me know if there’s genuinely a reason and she’s like fallen of something, I haven’t really been following her for a while

IMG_2856.jpeg

Reactions: 2
Never mind Raynaud’s, how do you get the back of your fingers scuffed in that very specific way 👀

View attachment 2904895
Why would you not go to the doctors? Is Miss Masters in Biology thinking she's going to get better responses from her 16 year old followers? I guess her engagement really must be down.

Reactions: 12
I thought it looked like chilblains though why she’s asking her Instagram followers for a diagnosis is beyond me.

Reactions: 3

edit: please let me know if there’s genuinely a reason and she’s like fallen of something, I haven’t really been following her for a while

View attachment 2904895
Her hands look very dry. She may have a condition, but it looks like she doesn't consistently moisturize her hands which may be exacerbated by the amount of running and cycling she's doing outside. What's the point of having free health care if she doesn't use it? If she's that concerned, she should book an appointment to rule out everything else

Reactions: 1
Lower knuckles isn't gonna go deep enough to induce vomit. If you google images for rs it brings up marks at the same place as hers in all but 2 photos.
These are the knuckles I mean:
1714479572065.png

The spots on Holly’s hand are too high to be Russell’s sign, it looks more like eczema