Holly Gabrielle #7 Studying, running, always ahead, but one trip to Spain and there's a boy in her bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some of the comments...Will she respond?! And Angelo looks v bored here. Hate the way he says stunning! Also why does he walk so far ahead of her? He also looks like a character from a computer game I think...
---
I thought it was just me finding it annoying how he walks so far from her 😭he’s seems so disinterested in her half the time

Reactions: 3
Do you think she is not doing anything in Thailand as she is tight %#@@ and doesn't want to spend the money.

Previously some of her activities were sponsered or gifted. This time I think only her accomodation was gifted. I'm not watching the vids as they bore me now but from the comments I read something about there were bed bugs in it???

Reactions: 4
I thought it was just me finding it annoying how he walks so far from her 😭he’s seems so disinterested in her half the time
When she said she can’t wait to run the marathon with him on Sunday my immediate thought was ‘bet he runs ahead without you’. I’m sure he will compete against her.

Reactions: 10
Yeh her views have gone very down since she went away... she will probably go and 'live' somewhere else to avoid real life.

Reactions: 8
As a vegan who has been to Thailand before, her meals are so bland and boring. I don't understand at all how she can say she likes food and then eats veg with no seasoning. There's literally so many places they could go for food.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Shes calling it slow living apparently... not sure whats slow about it tbh. They aren't doing anything different there- have they even been to anything cultural?!
they are averse to culture. Only culture they need is running five times a day, eating bland veg from the same place every day, talking about poop most of the time, and pretending to be living abroad 🥴

Reactions: 12
As a vegan who has been to Thailand before, her meals are so bland and boring. I don't understand at all how she can say she likes food and then eats veg with no seasoning. There's literally so many places they could go for food.
yeah, I was also wandering how do they manage to get the plainest looking food without any sauces or seasoning while eating out

Reactions: 5
She posted 6 hours ago that the marathon will start soon. I am a little bit worried, if I may say so, shouldn't she already be finished?

She posted 6 hours ago that the marathon will start soon. I am a little bit worried, if I may say so, shouldn't she already be finished?
Hopefully just not got signal/wifi to share anything.
But also wouldn’t be surprised if she’d overdone it and hospitalised herself again

Hopefully just not got signal/wifi to share anything.
But also wouldn’t be surprised if she’d overdone it and hospitalised herself again
I’m not the biggest fan of Holly but I am so worried about this marathon. I really hope she doesn’t hurt herself/pass out or something. Unfortunately I think the only way she’ll see she’s struggling is if she does hurt herself 😥

Reactions: 7
I thought uts started 4am thai time. It's like 3:30am there right now so hasn't started yet.

Wow already saying 27 degrees at 3am in Phuket. It's 30 here today and struggled with just walking. I hope she doesn't have an injury wouldn't risk running in the heat.

I hope she is sensible and has more food off camera rather than oats and banana!

Reactions: 1
I don’t think the heat should be much of an issue as they’ve been acclimatizing for quite a long time now (possibly the only smart thing they’ve done in training), but I sure hope they put more care into their hydration than their nutrition.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.