Holly Gabrielle #7 Studying, running, always ahead, but one trip to Spain and there's a boy in her bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These are two fully grown adults thinking it's hilarious to go 'Pooooooo-ket' at the start of her newest video

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Call me a quitter but if I felt so sick I had trouble keeping water down I wouldn't finish the marathon or plan to do exercise the day after?? I wonder if Angelo tried to get her to quit/take a rest because if he didn't he really is just enabling her unhealthy behaviour

Reactions: 18
This is going sound really disturbing but do you reakon she sectretly looking fwd to putting out her marathon vlog as she is hoping it will get lots of views. Just like the time she was hospitalised in Australia.

Reactions: 4
According to her insta Holly has a stomach bug and "can only tolerate plain food right now". Plain food ? How would she describe the food she was eating before lol

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I don't think that she seasons with anything other than salt and I do remember that she put tumeric on things. I don't really think that she uses oils. I think her cooking process is just eating the food raw or it's boiling for the most part.

It's wild when you see her getting so excited about curry and having food with actual flavour and spices in it. I do wonder if she thinks that it's healthier to have bland food as she basically only has food with seasoning in it as a treat.

I know some people online avoid spices and seasoning to save calories or they purposely eat bland food to not eat as much. If she just said that she prefers bland food and she isn't good with spices I could understand. Her eating habits just confuse me at times!

Reactions: 8
She thinks she’s got a stomach bug.. yet went to a water park when it’s quite commonly known that you shouldn’t swim if you’ve been ill as it’s a cesspit for infection.

So selfish as always

• Sick
Reactions: 15
She thinks she’s got a stomach bug.. yet went to a water park when it’s quite commonly known that you shouldn’t swim if you’ve been ill as it’s a cesspit for infection.

So selfish as always
Also: the day after running a marathon that - as per her account - left her physically not so well at all.

I know at this point I shouldn’t be surprised about any of her stupid, dangerous, disordered behaviour anymore, but how can one person be so out of touch with themselves? Just give it a rest for a couple of days - a real rest. Enjoy the ducking country your staying in, explore a little, have a sit down at a lot of nice cafes, rent a scooter and have a long tour to some nice place. Just sit (or lay) the duck down.

(It also infuriates me that she is so determined that her not being able to keep anything down is a stomach bug. Sure. Because you explored the food so much. Totally not related to your body showing you in various ways that you overstepped your boundaries again. Nope. Totally fine. Just a little travel stomach bug.)
---
Also: the day after running a marathon that - as per her account - left her physically not so well at all.

I know at this point I shouldn’t be surprised about any of her stupid, dangerous, disordered behaviour anymore, but how can one person be so out of touch with themselves? Just give it a rest for a couple of days - a real rest. Enjoy the ducking country your staying in, explore a little, have a sit down at a lot of nice cafes, rent a scooter and have a long tour to some nice place. Just sit (or lay) the duck down.

(It also infuriates me that she is so determined that her not being able to keep anything down is a stomach bug. Sure. Because you explored the food so much. Totally not related to your body showing you in various ways that you overstepped your boundaries again. Nope. Totally fine. Just a little travel stomach bug.)
Addition: I believe she suffers from a lot of psychological conditions that have been going untreated for far too long and knowing this, of course „stupidity“ or „ignorance“ aren’t really the right terms here. But I just wish someone would take her platform away until she got her tit together. Nobody is responsible to be without flaw and some of us struggle with big things. But nobody is allowed to broadcast this amount of bullshit without any disclaimer to a young audience (or any vulnerable audience at all).

Reactions: 12
I don't think that she seasons with anything other than salt and I do remember that she put tumeric on things. I don't really think that she uses oils. I think her cooking process is just eating the food raw or it's boiling for the most part.

It's wild when you see her getting so excited about curry and having food with actual flavour and spices in it. I do wonder if she thinks that it's healthier to have bland food as she basically only has food with seasoning in it as a treat.

I know some people online avoid spices and seasoning to save calories or they purposely eat bland food to not eat as much. If she just said that she prefers bland food and she isn't good with spices I could understand. Her eating habits just confuse me at times!
Yeah for her oil = fried food = bad. I think the reason she’s able to use turmeric is because it’s more known for its healing properties and therefore is ‘safe’. It sure is a sad existence.

Reactions: 8
This is probably it. I know when I was in the worst of my ED I wouldn't put a pinch of cinnamon in my oats because it would've been like 5 calories and that felt excessive to me. Would not be surprised if Holly thinks the same, especially since she clearly isn't 'healed' like she claims

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Low sodium was what landed her in hospital in Australia so it wouldn’t surprise me if her body is all out of balance. She is exercising excessively in excessive heat and not eating enough. I am petite like Holly, but a size 10 and I ended up with heat exhaustion last year when it was 35C because I missed lunch due to driving to an appointment and it was awful. I also can’t get through my 2 hour dance class without eating rice or pasta because my blood sugar would be on the floor. Whereas one of my fellow dancers had done 4 classes and said she hadn’t had chance to eat since 11am! Despite being smaller, I seem to require more energy! If Holly is the same her sugar, sodium etc will be all over the place.
The only other explanation I can think for Holly having food poisoning is ordering fresh fruit in restaurants. The food hygiene is probably different on the islands and general advice when traveling to those areas is not to eat fresh fruit or salads because they may be washed in tap water.

Reactions: 12
She doesn’t have a stomach bug. She has a body that has done a marathon in high humidity. Said body was overtrained and never had time to repair and recover through double runs, insufficient fuelling and hydration.
What she is experiencing now is a body whose chemistry and physiology is all out of whack and just can’t take anymore of her sh*t (quite literally!). I feel irrationally angry with her. (If anyone can explain this, please help me!!)

Reactions: 24
Non-disordered people when they feel ill: "Oh no, I think I have a stomach bug. Time to rest up, get lots of sleep, drink enough fluids and if it doesn't get better I'll go see a doctor."
Holly when she feels ill: "Oh no, I think I have a stomach bug. Time to do an hour of high-intensity intervall running in 30+ degree heat!! Surely that'll help!! Yes that will be very good for my body!!"

She also posted that she has lost a toenail. :/

Reactions: 22
Going to a water park when you know you have the sh*ts is absolutely feral

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.