Holly Gabrielle #7 Studying, running, always ahead, but one trip to Spain and there's a boy in her bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Running a marathon in normal temperatures can mess with your electrolyte balance and stomach, let alone that heat and humidity. She's not very bright.

Reactions: 10
Back running again, didnt she say she had planned a week off

View attachment 2239316
What will she do when she busts her joints from excessive running and massive underfuelling? When she literally can't walk anymore? I worry she bases her whole personality on exercise but if she injures herself to a point that choice is taken away from her, what's left? She needs to branch out and try new ways to fill her time.
---
Going to a water park when you know you have the sh*ts is absolutely feral
She doesn't give a tit about anyone else, as long as SHE can exercise 🙄 selfish.

Reactions: 6
Shame she's not dancing any more, she was obviously talented and enjoyed it and the social side was better

Reactions: 5
I just looked at Angelos Strava and he didn’t even have a day off after the marathon. I wonder if Holly did the same but didn’t post it so she didn’t receive backlash

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Another run today, claiming it's a base run, I bet they have another marathon or ultra planned in a few weeks.

Reactions: 10
Screenshot_20230617_104954_Strava.jpg

she started running two times a day not even 5 days after the marathon and having had a "stomach bug"..

love the people on Strava calling her out under each run and how blatantly she's ignoring it. if she was healthy she would not only have a proper rest after the marathon, but would address these concerns by her fans

Reactions: 29
The girl need serious therapy, how can she genuinely think what's she does it normal?

She hasnt shared her recent runs but Angelo has, do you think she is not making hers public on purpose.

Reactions: 11
I might be going against the grain here but I actually think that Holly looks a healthy body weight now - she is clearly eating more and her recent picks in running kit have her looking strong and healthy. She is over training and shouldn’t be trying to run as much as Angelo and I can see loads of dysfunction in their relationships with each other - but I do think she has looked healthier recently

Reactions: 3
Listening to your body means doing exactly the same runs and workouts as Angelo, then Holly. Her raised hr on her so called easy run shows she isn't recovered.

She's going to end up permanently injuring herself and unable to run and I will have no sympathy for her when that happens.

Reactions: 9
All they ate before the marathon was fruit, pasta and tomatoe sauce with peas and cereal. No wonder they crashed and burned... also it probably doesn't help holding a camera during a long race? Suprised she doesn't wear a go pro?

She is also obviously struggling its quite sad to watch her like that.
---
Said that she still had the best time...but really seemed like she hated every second!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
She just does not respect her body. She crashes in the marathon and instead of realising it's a sign to stop because her body can't handle it, she keeps going and pushing herself further and further. Her heart rate being 180 in her 'good' first half is a sign she's going to push herself too far and end up having a heart attack.

Reactions: 16
I have watched the video and to me it definitely looked like she was having second thoughts about doing the run the night before because when she was looking at the elevation chart she didn't sound happy about the fact that she was going to be running up the hills. Even on the day when she arrived at the venue she looked like she wanted to back out as she didn't look happy at all about taking part and it makes me think that she knew she wasn't fully prepared to run this marathon.

They went for a run after eating the pasta! 😩🤦🏼‍♀️
She probably had low sodium or heat exhaustion which is why she had the headache. She probably doesn’t have enough body fat to maintain herself in that climate.
Surely you would check the course before you apply and not the day before!

Reactions: 9
She just does not respect her body. She crashes in the marathon and instead of realising it's a sign to stop because her body can't handle it, she keeps going and pushing herself further and further. Her heart rate being 180 in her 'good' first half is a sign she's going to push herself too far and end up having a heart attack.
She was deffo trying to keep up w Angelo you can tell he wasn’t as tired as Holly but he slowed down because she was in a bad way

Reactions: 6
I really detest that she called herself “crippled” not once but twice. She’s just had the privilege of hopping out of bed and running a very long way. I hate to hear that word misused so casually. Where is her common sense?

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.