Holly Gabrielle #7 Studying, running, always ahead, but one trip to Spain and there's a boy in her bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she actually done anything in this trip other than run?
and find vegan food which is "literally SO good" ... no sight seeing, no culture, no interacting with the community etc. v boring and may as well still be in the UK

Reactions: 14
so now we know what she means by "living" abroad - doing the same stuff as she does back in the UK and no sightseeing or getting to know about the culture she's "living" in, because god forbid anyone catches her doing something even slightly touristy - she's already been to Thailand once so she's an expert!

also, I was starting to feel exhausted myself when watching her new vlog. they both don't seem too excited to be running and training that much, but they look like they're doing it because they have to, for some disordered reason.

I also wonder how their relationship will look like after travelling, cause long trips with a new partner are a good test

Reactions: 19
I do wonder if they do running as it is a habit and that is it something to fill in the day, Holly has it scheduled in and she has to do it. They don't ever take a day off from running I don't think. I do wonder when the honeymoon period ends how the relationship is going to be. I don't know why, I kind of think that Holly is a bit obsessed with control of her scheduling and her ED and I do wonder if it extends to her relationship with Angelo even though she always tries to be very chill. I just get a vibe from it but I don't know if it is because Holly reminds me of someone I know from my own life who acts like her.

I don't know why, I feel if the two of them ever broke up, it is going to be right disaster. I just get that feeling.

Being honest, I've watched Holly for years on and off and I've not quite figured out what person she actually is. I used to think that she was somewhat mature and I used to like watching her uni videos, but then she spends most of her new videos speaking about farting and is rather childish and just runs all the time. She seems to go into extremes when it comes to her personality, she is all one thing or the other, I don't know if I am looking into it too much.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Do you think they will last the 4 months?

And if there were ants etc where you are staying they should move! They can clearly afford it.

And they even go to the same places whilst away they've already gone to the same vegan place twice and the night market.

Completely pointless being away if they aren't even going to try and explore.

Also seems like a lot of her students don't seem to turn up for their tutoring?!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
She is at 25 miles and its only Tuesday, this is seriously concerning. No doubt she will loose her periods, if she was ever regularly getting them before and blame it on the humidity or some nonsense.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Also seems like a lot of her students don't seem to turn up for their tutoring?!
Do you think she actually gets a lot of student? Her fees are quite high to be tutored ongoing for a remote lesson.

Or are the people are sign up just fans spending their parents money.

Reactions: 7
I really hope her next videos contain some actual travel footage because so far it's just been clips of running and Holly standing in their room talking to the camera. These videos are just as boring as the ones she makes at home ....

Reactions: 13
I really hope her next videos contain some actual travel footage because so far it's just been clips of running and Holly standing in their room talking to the camera. These videos are just as boring as the ones she makes at home ....
She needs to stop including Angelos 'vegan' farts in the videos...not very 'adult' of her even tho she probably thinks it as raw footage!
---

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Back with the adult website sponsored video, who would honestly take advice from Holly, even 13 year old vegans must know there is better sources out there

Reactions: 8
As if people really asked this stuff...who would care if she goes on double dates with her sister! And the r u....think these were just made up for the video
She is fishing more views, her "tmi" and "girl talk" get more than views then her productivity ones.

Reactions: 8
She needs to stop including Angelos 'vegan' farts in the videos...not very 'adult' of her even tho she probably thinks it as raw footage!
---
I've been to indoor vegan markets before and vegan farts are honestly something else :sick:. Just her mentioning them in the video makes me feel sick

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So Matthew has a gf...she said she probably shouldn't have mentioned it but did anyway!

Is it a vlogger trend to not check batteries before filming, constantly see it when they first start and its already flashing.

Holly rolling around on the bed at the end doesn't seem v professional for an ad. Amazed it got approved by the brand! Kept stopping and starting and going on about her frizzy hair, stopped midway to do washing and stuff.

Wonder how much she got paid...

Reactions: 5
Can't blame her for milking it. If brands want to pay her for her content then that's their problem.
Stopped watching via YouTube as don't want to contribute ro ad revenue or views.
I just don't like the way she indirectly portrays herself to be better than everyone else. But that's the way see it , maybe it's just me.

Reactions: 2
1685013709806.png

If her trip is supposed to be 'time of your life' during that initial honeymoon period surely she would put most people off ever getting into a relationship - running double days,70 miles per week and indulging in bland boiled vegetables and beans.

1685013886592.png

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Still ignoring any comments about running though
I suspected that the comments challenging her are why she was upset in her previous vlog. Nothing to do with homesickness, she just doesn’t want to be challenged about her behaviours. There were loads of comments on her strava about it!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Still ignoring any comments about running though
Yeah and so pointedly ignoring it too - like, she chose to reply to this comment but not say anything in response to that commenter's criticism of her overtraining, instead only responding to the other points they raised. Almost passive-aggressive the way she's ignoring this lol

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.