Holly Gabrielle #7 Studying, running, always ahead, but one trip to Spain and there's a boy in her bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've noticed she's only been wearing her hair up recently, which won't help, but I wonder if she's doing that to try and hide how thin it's gotten. I definitely think she might be slipping back into old habits.

Reactions: 3
I've noticed she's only been wearing her hair up recently, which won't help, but I wonder if she's doing that to try and hide how thin it's gotten. I definitely think she might be slipping back into old habits.
Her hair was so thick and curly when she went travelling and before Angelo. He's making her even more competitive with everything...he seems v immature in that way.

Reactions: 8
She is doing Pucket marathon on 11th June, very interesting approach to training in only 5/6 weeks. It seems from her comments on strava she isn't enjoying any of this running so is it Purley excuse to overexerices or to out compete Angelo

She will definitely try to beat him, the thing is i imagine its a small marathon, she will probably be the only one in her age group, such a different experience to London but she will try and win/beat her pb either way.

Reactions: 6
As others have said, I think that she is trying to compete with Angelo but I don't understand why she would be. I think that she's going to go back into old habits with this obsession with the running and using it to compensate for eating perhaps a bit more unhealthy foods with him. It's just crazy how much she runs at the moment as she's at risk of injuring herself.

Reactions: 9
Why is she trying to compete with Angelo 😭? There's a reason why men and women compete separately in sports. Also, he's clearly quite muscular (unlike her) and probably fuels himself properly (unlike her).

Reactions: 13
I just think if he actually cared about her he would stop her from doing this?
I think he’s just as bad as her tbh. They both seem to have weird hands like red raw and puffy. I think they encourage each other and egg each other on. He ran the MK race with an injury? Doesn’t seem like a sensible thing to do

I think he's so besotted with her he doesn't realise. He seems a bit emotionally immature and easily led...

Reactions: 2
Also maybe he doesn’t realise how much damage overtraining can do for women
Yes very true - women are just generally more sensitive and susceptible to overtraining / REDs etc. - Holly could so easily lose her period again and do long term damage to her bone health, hormone health and just general quality of life purely for what ? so she can brag about running in intense heat

Reactions: 7
I think as well, can you imagine having a serious conversation about Holly about something like her training, I think that she would get all defensive about it and not see it as a problem what she is doing.

I don't know as it could be just from the videos that get this from, but does she actually spend time away from Angelo or are the two of them together all the time? It could explain the running as well, as she would go on the run with him or she would be cycling as she doesn't have anything else to do or anyone else to spend time with. I know that he is the main source of content for her now and that they' are traveling abroad but you never really see Holly doing a video with friends, she would do ones with her sister/family and that's it. I know that she might prefer to keep that more private or shes doesn't have a social circle.

Reactions: 10
I think as well, can you imagine having a serious conversation about Holly about something like her training, I think that she would get all defensive about it and not see it as a problem what she is doing.

I don't know as it could be just from the videos that get this from, but does she actually spend time away from Angelo or are the two of them together all the time? It could explain the running as well, as she would go on the run with him or she would be cycling as she doesn't have anything else to do or anyone else to spend time with. I know that he is the main source of content for her now and that they' are traveling abroad but you never really see Holly doing a video with friends, she would do ones with her sister/family and that's it. I know that she might prefer to keep that more private or shes doesn't have a social circle.
That's a good point, she never seems to be apart from him

That's a good point, she never seems to be apart from him
She met up with Daniel awhile ago. She has done vlogs with friends but I guess some of them may not to be filmed...
100% think she is just going away for content and to try and be a travel vlogger and she doesn't really enjoy it.

Shes just posted a video about how she's already struggling abroad 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Can I just add that I am struggling with their ridiculous sunglasses choice - why are they wearing like ski glasses? :ROFLMAO: They could not look more touristy if they tried

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I just don’t understand why she has gone all that way to do exactly what she does at home! I don’t think she is enjoying herself and I’m convinced that she’s there to run in the humidity.
She has all of these monitors and trackers, but thinks that a bowl of muesli is enough fuel for a 20 mile run! It makes no sense!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Has she actually done anything in this trip other than run?

Well she is doing a marathon there… which is still running lol.

In all seriousness, I have a bad feeling about this. I feel like she’ll push herself to keep on pace with Angelo and with how hot and humid it is where she is it doesn’t bode well.

I feel a lot of pity for her. She’s blessed with intelligence and wealth but clearly still grappling with disordered eating and exercise like she has for years. She can’t just go on vacation and have a good time. Shocked to hear they’re only drinking 6 litres of water a day between them in that heat and humidity. That would only be enough if they weren’t running so much. She’s still acting like electrolytes are a good replacement for a balanced diet. I just hope no viewers are affected by her reckless behaviour.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.