Holly Gabrielle #7 Studying, running, always ahead, but one trip to Spain and there's a boy in her bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For being 'foodies', their food is crap. For anyone who hasn't had the, sofritas (what they were trying to replicate with the stuffing-tofu thing) is tofu in a spicy sauce (with chipotle chillies obviously) with some veg in it and it's had the texture of a shredded meat. I really like it, but it's nothing like eating some paxo stuffing with cajun spices in.
Also like… incredibly easy to replicate lol I have no idea why you’d ever go to “stuffing mix” for that

Reactions: 3
All the food looks like it should be on ratemyplate. It makes me feel depressed looking at it. I'm sure she doesn't like spicy so is probably scared to season and doesn't know how.

Reactions: 6
All the food looks like it should be on ratemyplate. It makes me feel depressed looking at it. I'm sure she doesn't like spicy so is probably scared to season and doesn't know how.
I doubt the parents never do - their kitchen looks so clinical she probably doesn't allow any spices or alternative foods!

Reactions: 4
Once again she’s failed to put #AD in the title of her recent video. She’s been promoting Lingoda for years and can still barely string a sentence together in German.

Reactions: 12
I’m really disturbed by the thought of stuffing mix being used in a Mexican recipe. If you Google sofritas loads of recipes come up and most really don’t have what I would consider ‘unusual’ seasonings in them at all - it seems to be mainly oregano and chilli powder. You can easily get these at a supermarket and you could quite easily find substitutions for some of the ingredients without compromising too much on the flavour. Chipotle chillies in adobo sauce aren’t super common in the UK but you can get them in some supermarkets or online if you were really keen. But in no universe could you substitute any of that for stuffing mix, it’s the wrong flavour entirely!

Reactions: 8
She doesn't look well here so thin. Angelo seems the type to only like athletic skinny girls. Sad really.
They probably measure each other's body fat. She's too competitive to allow someone she's dating be the 'fitter/thinner/better" partner.

Reactions: 10
They probably measure each other's body fat. She's too competitive to allow someone she's dating be the 'fitter/thinner/better" partner.
Can imagine them sharing their calories for the day and over analysing everything they eat. So sad.

Reactions: 6
when she goes on a holiday she calls it 'travelling' and now that she's going travelling for a few months she's 'moving' to asia

• Haha
Reactions: 12
when she goes on a holiday she calls it 'travelling' and now that she's going travelling for a few months she's 'moving' to asia
Oh like Molly Thompson with her moving to Australia trip. She made such a big deal out of her new apartment and how her and her bf are moving in. It's an air b and b.

And didn't Anastasia upload a video lately about moving to LA. Argh!!!!!

Reactions: 7
Good to see Holly isn't even attempting sustainable travel. Amsterdam is one of the few places she could have got a direct train from London, but still chose to fly.

Reactions: 23
I haven't watched Holly's videos since she finished her masters degree but her boyfriend and her look related and all they talk about is running. So boring...

Reactions: 7
Her and Angelo have been dating since December (January maybe?) and have already been on 3 holidays and are about to go to Asia for 4 months. I know she claims she isn’t rushing into this but I really think she is - also, we know Holly has money but Angelo must as well to keep up with her travelling

Reactions: 19
Good to see Holly isn't even attempting sustainable travel. Amsterdam is one of the few places she could have got a direct train from London, but still chose to fly.
Meanwhile, she mentioned in her insta story that she gave a talk about sustainability as an influencer lmfao

• Sick
Reactions: 15
She literally never shuts up about her injury either...didn't the private mri scan say there wasn't anything reallt wrong? She's obsessed with mentioning it!

Reactions: 5
She literally never shuts up about her injury either...didn't the private mri scan say there wasn't anything reallt wrong? She's obsessed with mentioning it!
It’s so boring! I think it’s probably just wear and tear given that she used to dance - as well as doing so undernourished at points. Change the subject Holly!

Reactions: 1
It’s so boring! I think it’s probably just wear and tear given that she used to dance - as well as doing so undernourished at points. Change the subject Holly!
I know! If that's what we see imagine what Angelo gets an earful of...

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.