Holly Gabrielle #7 Studying, running, always ahead, but one trip to Spain and there's a boy in her bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some employers will let you do it for a certain period in the year. I applied for a job last year that let you work anywhere in the world for three months, and my bf's colleague is allowed to work at home in France with her family each summer as long as he's in the UK the rest of the time.

Given that anyone at his work could find out by seeing it online I would assume he's went about it properly.
Yes my cousin has this for a month a year! He's moved abroad from abroad so is used to it. He must have sorted it pretty quickly considering they only started dating in December 🤣

Reactions: 2
Wonder how many times she Will mention her injury in the half marathon vlog...angelo now has one as well apparently! 🙄

Reactions: 6
Bildschirmfoto 2023-05-01 um 23.52.45.png

Is it just me or does it sound like she's super competitive and not-so-lowkey pissed off that Angelo got a better time than her lmao

• Sad
Reactions: 23
The girl studied biology, surely she's not naive enough to think she'd get anywhere near him. Just on his height alone his stride length must be double hers.

Reactions: 13
The girl studied biology, surely she's not naive enough to think she'd get anywhere near him. Just on his height alone his stride length must be double hers.
But bet she starts trying!

Reactions: 4
Both disordered and dangerous, willing to train let alone race on a injury!

Reactions: 11
you know that feeling when you're about to vom and your mouth starts salivating not in a good way? no joke, I've been lowkey getting that whenever I see foodie Holly's dishes..

Reactions: 8
More bland food...hello, Holly add a sauce or aome actual flavour! Also annoys me how she says hello before everything, just grates on me!
This looks like sth that 2018 Holly would've had for dinner tbh. Like back when she still had an eating disorder. I know she keeps saying that she's recovered but then I look at her food posts and it's just. It's the same type of meals. A huge plate of raw or boiled vegetables with a small side of carbs.

Reactions: 12
This looks like sth that 2018 Holly would've had for dinner tbh. Like back when she still had an eating disorder. I know she keeps saying that she's recovered but then I look at her food posts and it's just. It's the same type of meals. A huge plate of raw or boiled vegetables with a small side of carbs.
Yes when she was at Cambridge and used to cook in the shared kitchen that you never saw anyone in. The food was even blander back then and she made out like it was amazing.
She does enough exercise to add sauces and other stuff so she clearly still has a disordered mind of some sort. Angelo seems the same way unless he's just eating the food Holly does to please her?

Reactions: 9
Her constant 'I ran a marathon with no training!' spiel is so dangerous to be putting out there in the world. I know she thinks that it makes her times look more impressive, but she's going to encourage someone to run like that and they're going to end up seriously injured because of her.

Reactions: 15
Her constant 'I ran a marathon with no training!' spiel is so dangerous to be putting out there in the world. I know she thinks that it makes her times look more impressive, but she's going to encourage someone to run like that and they're going to end up seriously injured because of her.
But she did train. Maybe not a detailed specific plan but she ran, strength trained, mixed up her run sessions. It’s more a justification (excuse) for why she didn’t get whatever time she was after.

Reactions: 16
It’s also pure bullshit. Not following a strict training plan is not the same as not running up to an event.
Also really over egging how “hard” MK is as a run, it’s not a flat and fast route but it’s certainly nothing like some half marathons (Sheffield, anything in the Lakes comes to mind) - it’s mainly just underpasses that constitute to the hills.
And how can an educated person continually pronounce Campbell park Camp-Bell when it’s a common British name pronounced Cam-bell 🙄

Reactions: 7
It’s also pure bullshit. Not following a strict training plan is not the same as not running up to an event.
Also really over egging how “hard” MK is as a run, it’s not a flat and fast route but it’s certainly nothing like some half marathons (Sheffield, anything in the Lakes comes to mind) - it’s mainly just underpasses that constitute to the hills.
And how can an educated person continually pronounce Campbell park Camp-Bell when it’s a common British name pronounced Cam-bell 🙄
Her pronunciation is terrible in general. BOW-tanical gardens in Australia drove me insane. Cambridge education doesn't mean much when you can't pronounce basic words.

Has Holly got an injury?! We didn't know! And she has been training...she literally goes running and to the gym every day. She doesn't have enough fuel in her body that's why she injurs so easily. So annoying. It was literally just the smallest sprain probably.
Her voice also sounds much deeper when she is getting ready to get to the marathon...so weird maybe she normally uses a voice filter?!

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.