Holly Gabrielle #7 Studying, running, always ahead, but one trip to Spain and there's a boy in her bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's a great idea to delete the footage so no one can call her up on that anymore. I'm sure the rabbit appreciates this solutionšŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

It's not that she has shown it, it's that she didn't realize what crappy conditions the rabbit lives in and shared it in the video because she didn't think it's wrong to treat an animal like this šŸ™ˆ

Reactions: 19
Taking the clip off YouTube does absolutely nothing to address the issue.
Sheā€™s wrote a long waffling comment that sounds really thoughtful but really just says itā€™s not her issue

Reactions: 11
Deleting it just shows that she was in the wrong and she is taking all responsibility away from herself and Angelo. I don't know about anyone else, but if I had a boyfriend who had a rabbit in poor conditions such as that and I was supposedly caring about animal welfare, I'd be doing more than deleting a clip from a youtube video.

Reactions: 19
Well at least she's being honest lmao. "Sorry that I shared this online" is very honest because that's what she regrets, isn't it - that it led to backlash and made her look bad, thus jeopardizing her online brand/business. What she's not sorry for: That the rabbit has to live in such appaling conditions. It's just "not her responsibility" and that's that. Such a good rolemodel! Such a conscientious vegan! Clearly someone who cares so much for the animals! So much courage! /s

Also there's quite the discrepancy between the (now deleted) clip and what she wrote in the comment-
Holly in the video: "It's Angelo's rabbit!"
Holly in the comment: "That rabbit is not Angelo's responsibility"

Kind of interesting that Angelo has a pet he is not responsible for. Maybe he's too young to be expected to take care of his own rabbit? šŸ™ƒ

Reactions: 17
Well at least she's being honest lmao. "Sorry that I shared this online" is very honest because that's what she regrets, isn't it - that it led to backlash and made her look bad, thus jeopardizing her online brand/business. What she's not sorry for: That the rabbit has to live in such appaling conditions. It's just "not her responsibility" and that's that. Such a good rolemodel! Such a conscientious vegan! Clearly someone who cares so much for the animals! So much courage! /s

Also there's quite the discrepancy between the (now deleted) clip and what she wrote in the comment-
Holly in the video: "It's Angelo's rabbit!"
Holly in the comment: "That rabbit is not Angelo's responsibility"

Kind of interesting that Angelo has a pet he is not responsible for. Maybe he's too young to be expected to take care of his own rabbit? šŸ™ƒ
100% bet it was something he got and then promptly decided to do this ā€œdigital nomadā€ life and left it with his mom. Which still leaves him as the responsible party for it not having a proper enclosure.

I am sympathetic to wanting a life that you realize isnā€™t conducive to pets, but you have to rehome them properly or at the VERY least set up your family for success in taking care of them. Just because his mom is caring for it atm doesnā€™t excuse anyyy of this

Reactions: 10
Just when I thought she and Ruby couldnā€™t be further apart since Hollyā€™s transformation, she does a full Ruby: realises sheā€™s fā€™d up but doesnā€™t actually quite get it so makes a non apology about having shared the animal neglect, rather than actually feeling bad for the rabbit and doing something about it. Classic ā€œIā€™m sorry for having shown how little fks I give about animals and that you all immediately noticed how helpless this poor rabbit is being subjected to neglect and cruelty and it hadnā€™t even crossed my mind. Im sorry I got caught outā€. Maybe she and Ruby are not so dissimilar still!

Reactions: 14
It's such an easy win if she'd said sorry, posted a picture of her and Angelo spending a few hundred quid on buying a rabbit hutch (which, considering she was willing to lose a load of money cancelling her flights to SEA for Angelo, she can definitely afford) and saying she was donating some money to an animal charity.

Reactions: 25
The fact that she shows a rabbit in poor conditions and just takes down the video, hoping that it will be ignored is awful especially when her bio says that she is vegan for the animals.

The fact that she shows a rabbit in poor conditions and just takes down the video, hoping that it will be ignored is awful especially when her bio says that she is vegan for the animals.
I know right! It's just wild to me - according to her own logic, she could eat meat from animals that were kept in factory farming in horrible conditions and it would be completely fine because she's not the owner of the pigs so they're "not her responsibility". That's just such a bullshit, morally complacent stance.

But then again, we already know she's not really vegan 'for the animals'; I remember her explaining in a video that her becoming a vegan was originally her sister's idea because her sister believed that veganism could cure Holly's ED. And the she became vegan in the summer before she went to Cambridge, it magically cured her ED and her parents allowed her to go to Cambridge because they were convinced that Holly was fine because she was eating 'so much food' after turning vegan. Like her veganism was literally tangled up with her eating issues from the start. (I'm not saying that there's anything wrong with going vegan if you have/had an ED, I honestly don't know enough about either veganism or eating disorders to judge it one way or the other. But it's just very clear from everything Holly has shared that her decision to go vegan was not, in fact, motivated by animal rights activism so that whole "vegan for the animals" catchphrase has always seemed a little bit disingenous tbqh)

I get the feeling they are vegan just because its something different trendy and cool. I never see anything that says otherwise like Holly talking about animal rights etc.

Reactions: 9
I always thought that the veganism was a way for her to restrict her food. I was a bit skeptical about how it was meant to help 'cure,' of her from an ED from my own personal experiance . I had more of a restrictive eating problem and I went to veganism (and I found Holly and used to watch her for food inspo) but I went to veganism as I could restrict and get away with it. I think that it is clear that Holly is vegan to restrict especially when you see the dry food she makes and how it is very bland and dry looking.

Reactions: 12
I think that it is clear that Holly is vegan to restrict especially when you see the dry food she makes and how it is very bland and dry looking.
I think it also explains her over-the-top excitement when she tries some other vegan foods. I'm not vegan, but I think there are a lot of options for vegan dishes and just snacks that you can choose from and have a somewhat diverse diet, but when she always eats the same bland stuff, she gets very excited for the occasional burger, curry, yogurt, whatever, when those should be more prevalent in her diet anyways.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I just saw her youtube short where she compares uk and us chipotle. she rated the uk one 8.1/10?! why not 7.362??

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I just saw her youtube short where she compares uk and us chipotle. she rated the uk one 8.1/10?! why not 7.362??
Haaahaha the US one she got like twice as much food and said it was cooked better, and it wasnā€™t drowned in bean/salsa juice. And for all that it earnedā€¦ 0.6 more points.

• Haha
Holly booking a private MRI scan...they cost nearly Ā£400. I bet there's nothing really wrong with her knee it's just over worked.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Looks like they're finally doing their digital nomad thing next month

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Watched the end of the video she said there was nothing wrong with her knee so has spent that money for nothing...also mentioned Angelo is her bf if we didn't already know šŸ«£

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Love how she said that the movie they watched in the cinema was "kind of a short film, it was only an hour and a half"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.