Holly Gabrielle #7 Studying, running, always ahead, but one trip to Spain and there's a boy in her bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sometimes it feels like she struggles to find things to make content about.
Sometimes I feel like if she made Marathon/Long distance recovery what I eat videos consistently enough she'd move past the ED part of her brand. But I feel like that will never happen because I am not convinced she is completely better. Just managing, Theres just something weird about the environment she's in. I don't know if it will get better if she's away. We don't know if he is better with food than her and he could be a good influence.
There's nothing wrong with having active hobbies at the end of the day but if she wants to go on about how transparent she wants to be with her viewers then....

Reactions: 9
Dont she understand that changing drastically her content she is going to lose views and followers?
Like i followed her when she uploaded the “anorexia story” because i could relate. She was consistent for a while
She lost me with the “study with me” era.
Then what i eat in a day videos
Now Angelo?
Holly we dont care about your boyfriend and your love life that you somehow became a pro now

Reactions: 7
do you guys think angelo is dating holly just for likes/clout/internet fame? it really puts me off the way in which he has entered her life, has shifted everything but also feels extremely comfortable in front of the camera
It could be the other way as well, as in she is dating him for more views. Her vlogs with Angelo seem to get more views than her other day in the life ones or her productivity vlogs.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
she hyped up the story of how they met so much and the truth is... they met on a dating app and went on a few dates after 😂 nothing wrong with that of course, but that's literally how almost everyone does it these days

Reactions: 19
She’s even sharing the messages?! This girl wouldn’t know what a healthy boundary was if it smacked her across the face
I'm honestly surprised she didn't tell us the date of their first kiss, the first time they'd had sex, the first time they spent the night together, just because she was oversharing every single date.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I'm honestly surprised she didn't tell us the date of their first kiss, the first time they'd had sex, the first time they spent the night together, just because she was oversharing every single date.
Don't worry all will be revealed in another video

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
she hyped up the story of how they met so much and the truth is... they met on a dating app and went on a few dates after 😂 nothing wrong with that of course, but that's literally how almost everyone does it these days
This is what i was going to say 🤣 that video title says “the most unexpected story”

Holly it’s a dating app. I know it was “for a video” but girl. That’s not an unexpected place to find a boyfriend

Reactions: 9
This is what i was going to say 🤣 that video title says “the most unexpected story”

Holly it’s a dating app. I know it was “for a video” but girl. That’s not an unexpected place to find a boyfriend
and what's the weird boundary she had with herself about not wanting to date someone from a dating app? girl, I'm a chronic introvert with anxiety, I get it. But there is just no way people like Holly (or me) are going to meet someone without leaving the house/being social/around people. It's either dating apps or mutual friends, and she doesn't have any.

Was she expecting him to just magically show up at her house with a bowl of oats?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
What a strange thing to say to someone you’ve met on a dating app - It’s almost a bit insulting. If I was Angelo, I’d have run a mile at that point alone lol

Reactions: 12
So from her video it does seem that Angelo could have quickly worked out that she had a large YouTube following ……

Reactions: 14
Yeah I wonder if he knew about her youtube channel tbh... cause right during the time period where she was talking to Angelo on the app Holly also published her Spain vlogs and then later those videos about having her first kiss with Charlie and everything xD I mean, there's nothing wrong with that per se but it just seems like a supremely awkward way of learning stuff about someone you like xD

Reactions: 6
I don't know if anyone else feels this way (too unbothered to read) but I just cannot look at Holly's videos anymore. She's always had a poor choice in content but she's now the dime-a-dozen "my boyfriend does my makeup" or "boyfriend & i go travelling" vlogger now.

Reactions: 15
I don't know if anyone else feels this way (too unbothered to read) but I just cannot look at Holly's videos anymore. She's always had a poor choice in content but she's now the dime-a-dozen "my boyfriend does my makeup" or "boyfriend & i go travelling" vlogger now.
I've unsubscribed, so unwatchable

Reactions: 10
Angelo runs around 60 miles a week and this doesnt even seem structured - easy/recovery/sessions but quick pace runs. He is a overtraining and underfueling dream for someone like Holly

• Wow
Reactions: 6
So from her video it does seem that Angelo could have quickly worked out that she had a large YouTube following ……
I think he's in it for clout tbh, the fact she had her YouTube on her hinge profile and was filming what she thought was their first date sets off alarm bells for me

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.