Holly Gabrielle #7 Studying, running, always ahead, but one trip to Spain and there's a boy in her bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone watched her new video? Does she reveal anything, or do we have to wait for another video?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Of course she is getting the exact same coil as Emily. The competivness and copying is not healthy. Emily dances, overexerices and starves so Holly follows, then Holly follows her to Cambridge, now the vegan boyfriend and even contraceptive choices.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Of course she is getting the exact same coil as Emily. The competivness and copying is not healthy. Emily dances, overexerices and starves so Holly follows, then Holly follows her to Cambridge, now the vegan boyfriend and even contraceptive choices.
Tbf if I had a sister and they had a coil that worked well for them and they recommended it to me I'd probably get it fitted too 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 11
I guess the fact the family are anti hormonal contraceptives, doesn't give many choices. Ive only ever known Emily and Holly choose a copper coil specifically by brand though. When Emily talked about hers she said it was super rare and only a few clinics at tje time offered it (maybe she had to go private?). Meanwhile rest of us to go Gum clinic and get what your given.

Reactions: 5
Super productive day in the life with my vegan boyfriend coil fitting - cant wait to see what incorrect damaging information she is willing to share about contraception options

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Me, who is a Single Pringle as Holly would call it, after seeing her What I eat in a day on Insta: Is that. Is that a normal thing people in a relationship do. Is it normal to eat the exact same thing as your partner for every meal and snack? Is that just what you do o_O

(Please tell me it's not??)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Me, who is a Single Pringle as Holly would call it, after seeing her What I eat in a day on Insta: Is that. Is that a normal thing people in a relationship do. Is it normal to eat the exact same thing as your partner for every meal and snack? Is that just what you do o_O

It's not, it's weird as duck. Soooo rigid

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Did you guys see that bit of a video where she receives a certificate from Cambridge about getting her masters ? Is that really how it works ? You do an undergrad and it gets transformed into a masters after a while ?

Reactions: 2

I sometimes wish my husband would eat the same things I eat. :ROFLMAO: he doesn't eat brussel sprouts! I know, I know. That is a very controversial topic because you either love them or you hate them.

• Haha
Did you guys see that bit of a video where she receives a certificate from Cambridge about getting her masters ? Is that really how it works ? You do an undergrad and it gets transformed into a masters after a while ?
Yes, but it's not a real Masters and can't be treated as one.

Reactions: 4

It's weird! Me and my partner both work from home. We always eat dinner together but hardly evrr breakfast or lunch. It's very weird!

Reactions: 2
can someone explain? I don't get it
So for a Masters you have to complete higher level study, normally after an undergrad. Oxbridge automatically give you the title of 'Master' a few years after you graduate. This means you can technically say you have a Masters degree, but you can't treat it like one. You can't apply for jobs by saying you studied for a Masters, you couldn't apply for a PhD and say you've already done a Masters, etc. It's a Masters in name only. Scottish ancient universities also give out Masters degrees for arts (my degree is an MA from that) but it's not a real Masters, it's just what they call their undergrad degrees.

So for a Masters you have to complete higher level study, normally after an undergrad. Oxbridge automatically give you the title of 'Master' a few years after you graduate. This means you can technically say you have a Masters degree, but you can't treat it like one. You can't apply for jobs by saying you studied for a Masters, you couldn't apply for a PhD and say you've already done a Masters, etc. It's a Masters in name only. Scottish ancient universities also give out Masters degrees for arts (my degree is an MA from that) but it's not a real Masters, it's just what they call their undergrad degrees.
that's very confusing. What are the benefits from this "Master's degree" which isn't really a Master's degree? Is it only for show, because it sounds better?

that's very confusing. What are the benefits from this "Master's degree" which isn't really a Master's degree? Is it only for show, because it sounds better?
It's just an ancient thing that still exists for tradition.

Screenshot_20230324-171840_Instagram.jpg
Idk what's worse, couples fleeces or the fact they look like IKEA employees 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It's a shame that Angelo seems to be just as bad with food as Holly is. I was really hoping that spending time with someone new would mean that she would discover new exciting foods. Instead, she has acquired an obsession for Soreen and has tried ugali which is not exactly known for its nutritive qualities.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.