Holly Gabrielle #7 Studying, running, always ahead, but one trip to Spain and there's a boy in her bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I stoped watching her a while ago. I am much older than her but for whatever weird reason I enjoyed her Cambridge blogs. Then I loved seeing her grow during her Australia trip and made me proud in a way. Now it's just a trainwreck.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
When I look back on my early-mid 20s, I cringe at some of the things I did and how much I thought I knew about life, and love. But I didn’t do it for the world to see, and certainly not to the extent Holly is going to. What will she, and others, do when the YouTube/influencer era ends? How will people cope with having something exciting to tell people but can’t tell you yet, or ever actually because there will be no platform and no one f’ing cares. I’d be horrified if she were my child.

Just to note: Vegan dating sites are perfectly ok to use. Just like religion based or sexuality based sites. If you want to date someone with the same core values, it cuts out one of the filtering bores. To claim love within 2 weeks of your first ever BOYFRIEND, and subsequently reinvent your life with your BOYFRIEND is just 🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 6
£11 for hot chocolate...tbf I am tempted to go when I'm in london! She constantly talks and interrupts Angelo it's so annoying. Let him get a word in! Or she cuts him off and says 'anyways'...someone mentioned this in a comment awhile back as well

Amazed her parents let Angelo stay at the weekends, they must have relaxed quite a bit!

They get posher each video...oh lordy is a new one!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
There is definitely something off about how comfortable Angelo is in front of the camera - the latest video with the PDA made my toes curl but he is so comfortable and is trying for the camera. V wierd.

Reactions: 3
There is definitely something off about how comfortable Angelo is in front of the camera - the latest video with the PDA made my toes curl but he is so comfortable and is trying for the camera. V wierd.
I think she's just found her double...she's a bit ott and annoying and so is she lol.

I think they must be doing a calorie deficient diet...they probably think it's super cute to make and eat exactly the same bland food together! They are probably competing with each other in some way. Or it's a way of Holly having control by making them the same food...

I mean who has a potato salad for lunch? Didn't even have a dressing was just boiled potatoes on salad...

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I don't know if I missed it but what does Angelo actually do? Is it running related? Just wondering how he fits into Holly's flexible schedule and manages to run twice a day sometimes at random times.

Reactions: 3
Just feel like he is going to be disastrous for her ed even though she is supposedly recovered. I had hoped that a new boyfriend would perhaps get her away from eating bland food all the time and the fact that their first date or something was a 30km run, how romantic🙄.

Reactions: 15
Holly always seeks to get people to fit in her schedule?! Didn't she get Charlie and Daniel to follow her around? No mention of them these days...

Her talk of running and cycling can you imagine if they decided to start doing triathlons together? I can imagine it with her using cycling and swimming as injury rehab/prevention cross-training transitioning to that. Seems right up their alley

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Her talk of running and cycling can you imagine if they decided to start doing triathlons together? I can imagine it with her using cycling and swimming as injury rehab/prevention cross-training transitioning to that. Seems right up their alley
I'm sure she will have already persuaded him to do a marathon with her!

Reactions: 1
I'm sure she will have already persuaded him to do a marathon with her!
I don't know why, but if there is a proposal, I can see it being done on the finishing line of a marathon and then they will celebrate by eating bland food together.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I don't know why, but if there is a proposal, I can see it being done on the finishing line of a marathon and then they will celebrate by eating bland food together.
I can imagine the ring being hidden in a mushed up Soreen ball as a post-workout snack. Maybe even vaguely heart shaped. This is reaching fanfic material just showing how the blandness has fully reached her content, I literally can’t bring myself to even watch her content anymore I’m just bored…

• Haha
Reactions: 12
AB5E2FF4-31E8-4F6A-A697-7D7651D70EE3.jpeg

What is the point of this post? It seems like she’s just trying to brag that she’s got lots of money and she’s ✨no longer afraid to spend it✨
Especially that last comment - “don’t live your life afraid to spend anything” just comes across very privileged. Of course, in todays climate, people are going to be afraid of spending money, some people don’t have a choice to spend money how they want.
idk this post just rubbed me the wrong way🙄

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.