Holly Gabrielle #7 Studying, running, always ahead, but one trip to Spain and there's a boy in her bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Couldn't finish the latest vlog they are just too upper class and privileged. Who just jets off to Disneyland, so unrelatable atm. More shots of them kissing and her jumping on the bed like a child to appear fun, makes me queasy lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Are all her videos now going to be titled...... with my boyfriend.

I'm happy for her but does she need to constantly announce she has a bf.

I wonder how long it will be until she starts playing pranks on her bf and filming it.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I couldn’t finish it either. Couldn’t handle all of the screeching and squealing about rides. I don’t even know why I’m still subscribed to her at this point. I was interested in her life at Cambridge and then I loved her Australia vlogs but it’s all been downhill from there.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
They went to Disneyland Paris and celebrated their 'one month' anniversary. I get it's her first relationship, and I don't want to tit on someone being excited about something, but it feels like they're speedrunning their relationship and I know she's going to regret it.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I feel like she must be extra annoying to be around irl. She seems like the type of person to constantly be 'my boyfriend this' 'my boyfriend that', and use 'we' excessively. Haven't watched her vlogs in a while.

Reactions: 11
If they are doing a speed run, how long will it be until she finally moves out and has a ring on her finger? They seem rather immature to hit those milestones so quickly, for Holly it might be a making up for lost time situation.

Reactions: 11
Yeh he seems quite immature as well if that makes sense...also seems comfortable being on camera so hope he's not using her! Not sure I can stomach all the boyfriend videos either...he probably goes with whatever Holly says as well!

Reactions: 6
Perhaps not consciously, but perhaps because this is her first relationship by the a relatively later age compared to her peers, she may feel that this "must" be more special, "true love" given the wait. I think those who manage delayed gratification well, such as those who do tend to be academically inclined, have a tendency to fall into this trap but love/romance is not necessarily logical like that. Actually she tells us that she may feel this way with all the chatter about "soul mates."

Reactions: 10
Can also just imagine her being like I think we are soul mates and him nodding and going yah yah totes. Seems the type to follow someone

Reactions: 7
The fact that neither of them thought to arrive at the train station "at least 30 minutes" before their /international/ train departed though

Reactions: 7
not holly complaining about the use of plastic used in her plane meal in the same story about her 10+ hour flight lol - I fly fairly frequently so nothing against her for that but the ‘caring for the environment’ stance just comes across as very performative in this instance

• Haha
Reactions: 21
ah the carbon footprint of Holly must be very ... high. I feel bad that I flew to Zurich from Cologne in 2011 (that was my second and last flight for the time being). But it was cheaper than by train at the time (thanks Deutsche Bahn). At least I'm saving enough CO2 so that others (influencers/youtubers like Holly and Jade) can still fly hundreds of times a year.
Probably believes she off sets it by eating vegan 🤣

Reactions: 3
How long can the travelling last though? There might be a time when it won't financially viable especially if she wants her room so she can "work"

She can't be making that much off her channels or tutoring business
Do you think she uses a tripod? (Id be scared someone would steal my device) Or is someone filming it for them.

Reactions: 2
She said she was hiring someone to edit the vlogs for her but don't know if that includes travelling and filming. Would hate to be editing them now with all the smooching lol

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She said she was hiring someone to edit the vlogs for her but don't know if that includes travelling and filming. Would hate to be editing them now with all the smooching lol
She looks really into him...him not so much. Maybe he is self conscious about being filmed? How does he have so much free time?
Will he introduce her to the joys of herbs and spices?
So many questions.

Reactions: 15
I really can't watch her anymore. It was a struggle before. But the ME AND MY BOYFRIEND content I can't.

Also, it's really weird to me to use your relationship for content, effectively monetizing it imo
And I'm really sad she hasn't decided to go traveling to Asia. She was finally going to be out of that house away from her mum and her silly comments.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.