Holly Gabrielle #7 Studying, running, always ahead, but one trip to Spain and there's a boy in her bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Although the video was odd. Because she spent 10 minutes trying to say she’s no longer single. I thought she’d give some info, like how did they meet. And some details like Eve bennet did. I felt a bit disappointed, I get privacy, but you can keep some things private too
She said she is doing another video on this (dragging it out)..and suspect every video will now be my first time with...couples q&a...couples challenge....

Reactions: 8
If they’ve been in eachothers lifes since may - that’s when she posted her ‘I asked strangers to go on a date with me’ video. I wonder if that’s how they met ?

Reactions: 5
If they’ve been in eachothers lifes since may - that’s when she posted her ‘I asked strangers to go on a date with me’ video. I wonder if that’s how they met ?
Didn't she post a video a while ago saying she used a dating app again around that time and was talking to someone for a few weeks? Or am I misremembering that?

Reactions: 3
I wonder if her new man is a vegan... I can imagine her being very judgemental if he's not 😂

Reactions: 6
I wonder if her new man is a vegan... I can imagine her being very judgemental if he's not 😂
It was the first thing she mentioned when she described him so... yeah...😅 didn´t surprise me tho, I don´t think she would be open to date non-vegan people. She just met her male clone, someone mentioned them being lookalikes, but also all their interests are soo similar that it makes it kinda weird.

Reactions: 18
It was the first thing she mentioned when she described him so... yeah...😅 didn´t surprise me tho, I don´t think she would be open to date non-vegan people. She just met her male clone, someone mentioned them being lookalikes, but also all their interests are soo similar that it makes it kinda weird.
I hope he's at least more interesting than her. Because she's... not.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
i love how she started with the privacy thing and then proceeded to vent everything after like 10 days
she's just like me fr

• Haha
Reactions: 15
"We have romance at home"
The romance at home:
Maybe I’m overthinking it lol
It's the awkward duckface for me. But then again, I guess it doesn't matter if the photos look awkward as long as they're happy together. (Also is it just me or does that guy look vaguely similar to Holly's dad?)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
"We have romance at home"
The romance at home:

It's the awkward duckface for me. But then again, I guess it doesn't matter if the photos look awkward as long as they're happy together. (Also is it just me or does that guy look vaguely similar to Holly's dad?)
He does look like her dad. Her sister's partner also looks like their dad.

Reactions: 2
Thank goodness I am not the only one, he looks like a male version of her 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I am really happy for her but all her posts on instagram about her boyfriend make me cringe.

Reactions: 12
i don’t know what shocks me more that she wants to maintain a shipping name for her boyfriend and herself or that she claims that food is their love language

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.